Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iE| vs =SOL= War or something of that sort

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
insane'
Admin

iE| vs =SOL=    War or something of that sort Empty
PostSubject: iE| vs =SOL= War or something of that sort   iE| vs =SOL=    War or something of that sort I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:35 am

Last night 5 of our bravest men took their shiniest guns (eventhough i turned specular map off for more fps -_-) and headed out to war in a little city called fuckfire (a.k.a crossfire).. we were surprised by their artillery and their tactics. briefly these included a silenced P90 and state of the art Stun grenades. They dominated us in the beginning getting a 3-0 lead on us.. by which time the most insane player had to leave to check on the princess while at the same time the connection fuckterrupted. In the mean time soldiers danny, poet, antrop and joey had gotten us back in the game. We ended with a 6-5 victory with numerous clutch situations which ended in defuses favouring iE.

We pushed them into the next ground which was probably the most bugged landscape of them all - Crash.

Our men were much stronger in this map executing our tactics to perfection. When one person said attack A everyone followed unlike in fuckfire the bomb was no where near where it shud be o_0 anyways we raped them in this map. With a lot of nooby moments and whining. We won 6-2.

Here's the score from crash
iE| vs =SOL=    War or something of that sort Fa9f955bb31ad2bb32c09bb1097aec0386514aef

Problems.
* No promod which meant it was confusing cuz you would switch sides.
* Noob guns and perks. P90 and i think stun x3 cuz one of their guys was stunning everyone to death
* Whining. They never used Team Chat. After everydeath we could hear jammer whining like a little bitch. which was both unproffesional and noobish. We always used team chat except for the 15 times sick told them to use team chat and stop spamming.
* Unprofessional - Everyone from their team was whining in the chat after every round. We only talked in Team chat except for in crossfire when we used chat a couple of times. Miljan was the only one who remained professional ^^

Thats it ladies. I think we need more warm up wars. The biggest thing that was making us nervous was that we couldnt lose this one.
Back to top Go down
Danny <3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: iE| vs =SOL= War or something of that sort   iE| vs =SOL=    War or something of that sort I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:50 am

We need more practice on crossfire, since STANDARD mean Goto B with the bomb, not to fucking A until I tell you guys to goto A with the bomb.

But on crash all the commands were done fine. B Rushing first round hahaha. That was lolnage.

Nice job prostitutes.
Now, get back to work.
Back to top Go down
https://ironedgeforums.forummotion.com
blaze
Admin
blaze

PostSubject: Re: iE| vs =SOL= War or something of that sort   iE| vs =SOL=    War or something of that sort I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:17 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
nice story FTW
bahahahaahahaahhahaahahhahaahahahahah Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D
anyway nice game Very Happy
i agree about more practice
as usual Very Happy
haahahahaha
WHORES Very Happy
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

PostSubject: Re: iE| vs =SOL= War or something of that sort   iE| vs =SOL=    War or something of that sort I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:41 pm

hahhah awsome ladies Razz gj did u thought about vent? lol!
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: iE| vs =SOL= War or something of that sort   iE| vs =SOL=    War or something of that sort I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:03 pm

we didnt use vent Razz i dont have it installed cuz i cant come on it till my exams are over -_- if my parents find out im playing online games they'll kill me Razz or they'll send me to a mental institute cuz im talking to myself lol!
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

PostSubject: Re: iE| vs =SOL= War or something of that sort   iE| vs =SOL=    War or something of that sort I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:40 pm

hehehe ye but dont u have a choice? i mean ur 19 years old? ok ur living on their cost Razz but still...heheh
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: iE| vs =SOL= War or something of that sort   iE| vs =SOL=    War or something of that sort I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Im 19 but i still gotta eat dont i xD
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

PostSubject: Re: iE| vs =SOL= War or something of that sort   iE| vs =SOL=    War or something of that sort I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Jayanath wrote:
Im 19 but i still gotta eat dont i xD

Ehh? no? idiot, you can live of CoD xD no need for food or water xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iE| vs =SOL= War or something of that sort   iE| vs =SOL=    War or something of that sort I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iE| vs =SOL= War or something of that sort
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Edge Forums :: Scrim/War Section-
Jump to: