Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Website...

Go down 
+5
Sick'n'Twisted
hemol
Antrop
Elsarild
speed
9 posters
AuthorMessage
speed
Admin

Website... Empty
PostSubject: Website...   Website... I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:25 pm

I know that we have ben posting here for ages and shits but forum isnt tidy at all. By that i mean try logging out and see nav bars etc. Logo is kind of hard to match and forum lacks some things like attachments guest book we cant upload anything etc. So I was thinking what you guys think about this forum: http://ironedge.at.ua/ It's hard to arrange forum cause it takes lot of time t arrange everything and make everything match. So I want to know what you think. I will try and see i we can save our posts. We will keep same admins and stuff so im not changing for that reason dont worry. Also we got a good calendar where we can set up trainings and we see the upcoming events. So i want to know what you think. Its up to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website...   Website... I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:53 pm

I can see what you mean ^^

But em, the pic in the upper left corner should be canged xD it's from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. xD
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website...   Website... I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:06 pm

yep i know. Maybe we can find a cod theme... ill post later if i find a good one Smile
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website...   Website... I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:13 pm

Idk know how to register on it Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website...   Website... I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:35 pm

I think its better. This new one. But this is good too.
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website...   Website... I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:47 pm

I think this one is good and we don't have to change it.
Loosing all the threads and posts would make forums dead again and we would have to think of other stuff to write, etc. This one is good. We voted for best logo(btw when will it be changed?) although this one is fine. Simply, there is no need and that new one looks too... uhmmm... clean and I don't like the colors or anything. We could use it as a website, but we should use this forum...
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website...   Website... I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:50 pm

hmm i wonder if i can make forum go from other website to this forum lol. ye colours should be changed and no one can register for now lol cause we have slight problem which will be arranged soon anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website...   Website... I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:56 pm

slight change in name http://ironedge.do.am
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website...   Website... I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:16 pm

Idk ye this is a basic forum and looks unprofesionall but what about all the topics and posts that we have done here already...idk
Back to top Go down
Joey

Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re   Website... I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:30 pm

Hmm....there should be away to copy them over....but are there alot that important?

Joey
Back to top Go down
Joey

Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re   Website... I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:33 pm

I think the new one might be better we can add charts to a NEW PAGE

Like i was gonna make a page with Name| INGAME NAME | XFIRE |ADMIN

With those being the columns
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website...   Website... I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:52 pm

hmm if we could copy them over then a big problem solved
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website...   Website... I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:22 am

im still working on if i can transfer posts but i couldnt help realise the photo album i n new forum lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website...   Website... I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:37 am

ye i noticed the photo album.. we could upload our war results and stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blaze
Admin
blaze

Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website...   Website... I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:04 am

Jayanath wrote:
ye i noticed the photo album.. we could upload our war results and stuff Very Happy

or maybe pics of my gf's boobs
hahahahahaahah fags Very Happy
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website...   Website... I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:15 pm

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHA lol than a day later. Forum closed for illegal material LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
Joey

Website... Empty
PostSubject: re   Website... I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:20 pm

REGISTER NOW PLAESE!

NEED HELP!
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website...   Website... I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:01 pm

blaze wrote:
Jayanath wrote:

or maybe pics of my gf's boobs
hahahahahaahah fags Very Happy

How about your boobs? Wink xD
Back to top Go down
Vivar

Vivar

Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website...   Website... I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:27 am

Do we need the new forum??? i mean we are quite happy with this forum.........you guys can make that forum private so that only iE can join and non-members cant fool around (LIke me Very Happy).......but dont close this 1...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website...   Website... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Edge Forums :: About Iron Edge :: Announcements/Updates-
Jump to: