Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to WCA or remian iE?

Go down 
+4
blaze
Sick'n'Twisted
insane'
speed
8 posters

WCA
Back to WCA or remian iE? I_vote_lcap38%Back to WCA or remian iE? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
iE
Back to WCA or remian iE? I_vote_lcap62%Back to WCA or remian iE? I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
speed
Admin

Back to WCA or remian iE? Empty
PostSubject: Back to WCA or remian iE?   Back to WCA or remian iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:27 pm

you read the question now vote!
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to WCA or remian iE?   Back to WCA or remian iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:31 pm

i dont think a poll is going to decide this.. remember the poll about the tag the one about the map about for war.. the poll didnt matter cuz at the end people realized what was best by discussion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to WCA or remian iE?   Back to WCA or remian iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:34 pm

ye realised that cause who wants to go bk can go bk lol
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Back to WCA or remian iE?   Back to WCA or remian iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:49 pm

I would like to go back to wca, but to the old wca, not to what it became today. There are like 2 people in wca today who are from old wca too and that would be sandman and redevil. There are also 2 of my friends from school in wca. I don't see why should we go back to wca to be friends again.

It would be very nice to go back to the old wca, but no this, not like that. Bumfluf running server? Making new forums every few weeks? And he should be put in charge of other server aswell? No thanks. If we could arrange things like they used to be; Commando being in charge, a lot of people online always, some people who left wca back (egzi, gunner, etc.),...

If we could bring old wca back, I would go definitely, but like this i don't know...
Back to top Go down
blaze
Admin
blaze

PostSubject: Re: Back to WCA or remian iE?   Back to WCA or remian iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:00 pm

well i know sick
i know about all that
but if i have to do it all alone,ill do it i dont care!
i did it once long ago,ill do i again!
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to WCA or remian iE?   Back to WCA or remian iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:02 pm

I agree. The only thing which is keeping me from aranging everything bk is exams omg. ive been repeating this a lot i know but its hard when i know i have exams in a week and i need to study cause im a little bk. but ill try and do everything today. then i will try and be less active on server iuntil i arrange everything on forum.
Back to top Go down
blaze
Admin
blaze

PostSubject: Re: Back to WCA or remian iE?   Back to WCA or remian iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:07 pm

ok commando Very Happy
thx for supporting me in this and all of u who support me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Back to WCA or remian iE?   Back to WCA or remian iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:10 pm

blaze wrote:
well i know sick
i know about all that
but if i have to do it all alone,ill do it i dont care!
i did it once long ago,ill do i again!

But why? Cause of name?
This is supposed to be about people and there are A LOT more of us from old wca here then in today's wca. If you go over there alone, you wont do anything. We SHOULD do it, but not as hastily as you want it. We need to organize things a bit and find everyone that wants to do it.
Back to top Go down
blaze
Admin
blaze

PostSubject: Re: Back to WCA or remian iE?   Back to WCA or remian iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:24 pm

heh dont worry sick
WHY SO SERIOUS?! Very Happy
egzi is coming back,jammer too,gunner also,and alot of ppl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vivar

Vivar

PostSubject: Re: Back to WCA or remian iE?   Back to WCA or remian iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:44 pm

I wan [WCA]Joker and [WCA]Commando not iE|Blaze.........
I'm with u joker!!

PS i luv that why so serious sig.....
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to WCA or remian iE?   Back to WCA or remian iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:46 pm

woot woot cant wait. btw forum link is http://wcaclan.ucoz.com/ i can change design andshits if you want. I just found a simple one.
Also i need to continue workign on it once i come bk from school cause i have to go to 2 more lectures Sad. Forum is up and running so all the members who were sometime in wca can come bk! AND we need them to help us get forum running. I will arrange admins and mods tonight. Last 3 forums have a password and i will give that to some members only. cu later gotta go to lesson. + i will put the domain www.cod4wca.co.cc once i come home and we will decide on tag tonigh. now g2g Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: Back to WCA or remian iE?   Back to WCA or remian iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:44 pm

speed wrote:
woot woot cant wait. btw forum link is http://wcaclan.ucoz.com/ i can change design andshits if you want. I just found a simple one.
Also i need to continue workign on it once i come bk from school cause i have to go to 2 more lectures Sad. Forum is up and running so all the members who were sometime in wca can come bk! AND we need them to help us get forum running. I will arrange admins and mods tonight. Last 3 forums have a password and i will give that to some members only. cu later gotta go to lesson. + i will put the domain www.cod4wca.co.cc once i come home and we will decide on tag tonigh. now g2g Very Happy

Forum really looks COOL and dont change it but i wouldnt like to go back in wca cuzz we would have AGAIN TOOOOOOOOOOOOO many members. Calculate it. It would be like 100 ppl and apart from that you would have to rearange clan and community members and there would be like 70 clan members wich woul be REAAAAALY stupid. To many ppl. Too many thoughts. And when we left some of wca members like reddevil became more active and dedicated. If we come back in wca then it would take like ehmmmmm 1 year to arrange everything. I am satisfied with this just why we dont have trainnigs. Trainigs are on sunday 20:00 gmt +1 like we agreed. And we choose our map. LOL wca choosed overgrown as their map XDDDD. AND WCA IS ACCEPTING EVERYBODY which is really stupid. YOU MAY NOW WEAR WCA TAG. TOTAL FAIL
Back to top Go down
Danny <3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to WCA or remian iE?   Back to WCA or remian iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:56 pm

So this is what came from it? wtf. fucking All of you fucking fags were fucking complaining fucking ''WCA'' sucks and now you want to come back and "TRY" to make a better fucking WCA?
We finally made our fucking core got good fucking players, were doing fucking pro, until you fucking fags remained going to fuck WFagA

Well guess what, you wont fucking get me. Too bad huh ? Fuck you, fuck you very much. D:

iEdge ftw,
fuck WCA
FUCK!
Back to top Go down
https://ironedgeforums.forummotion.com
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to WCA or remian iE?   Back to WCA or remian iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:00 pm

danny is jus kidding ^^
i just told him to put a lot of fuck's to make it dramatic.. btw fuck you..
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: Back to WCA or remian iE?   Back to WCA or remian iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:15 pm

WE REAAAAAAAAAALY shouldnt be back in wca. That is just stupid. And we must play trainings more often
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Back to WCA or remian iE?   Back to WCA or remian iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:26 pm

I decided that I'm either staying here or I'll just be clanless. Don't see the point of going back to wca when this clan is MUCH more similar to old wca. And do you think that they will just let you take wca back under your control? I don't think so. They will think that you guys left them alone in deep shit and now you want to take control again after you failed with new clan(one of wca members told me this)...
I personally am tired of switching clans, forums, tags, names whole time. If ie falls apart it will be my last change of name probably. Sick'n'Twisted, like it always used to be...
Back to top Go down
blaze
Admin
blaze

PostSubject: Re: Back to WCA or remian iE?   Back to WCA or remian iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:10 pm

well like i said,if i have to stand up alone,i will and i dont care if you dont want to go back
i left some good people out there,i left some good friends,just cuzz i wanted to have a good clan.
and now i have regret calls like i said,maybe its just me,not u,but ill do what i have to do
cuzz maybe you dont understand that why only commando and me want to get back
cuzz all what we did,all funny moments,everything reminds us on old good WCA
and we were there when it fell apart
and this time if we have to be alone,we will be,but dont expect that one day u play something vs us,cuzz we will be retired,cuzz we will grow up!
we are fed up of this game,we have been playing it for a too long,and atleast i cant do it anymore,and like i said
ill be the only one.
one day when i retire of all this,when i quit playing on net,cuzz im gonna get my real life back,joker/blaze will die that day,and when that day comes i want to be surrounded by good friends,not by shadows of my good old friends!
so i guess this is my final here

Good Bye ironEdge|

=WCA=Joker
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

PostSubject: Re: Back to WCA or remian iE?   Back to WCA or remian iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:20 pm

I think this all is just silly cuz wca got in serius shit all those ppl like from 5/50 will be ok and will be a good friend...thats just fked and is more simplifed like this,not so many ppl we can agree on thing easier and all...
ye and i had good time with my old croatian clan and i could say that it was somehtin like wca (but only noobs) and i got tired of those ppl who dont even know how 2 fkin register on forum omg...
and as i remeber we all here agreed about leaving Crying or Very sad wca and make a new improved etc. etc. bla bla bla clan...and there was some talk like wca are students and we are teachers lol! i mean i could say 2 all of u now 2 CHOOSE and stick 2 it and u probably will but who knows how long will u even play this,and if u will will u leave again...?
and who said that egz sand or idk gunner cant join here??
i voted for ie but ill see how things will work out later and decide...
for now im for ie
Back to top Go down
Joey

PostSubject: Re   Back to WCA or remian iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:54 pm

What happned does iE still have a server?? Or is everything going to WCA?
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

PostSubject: Re: Back to WCA or remian iE?   Back to WCA or remian iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:07 pm

guess...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to WCA or remian iE?   Back to WCA or remian iE? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Edge Forums :: About Iron Edge :: Announcements/Updates-
Jump to: