Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call of Duty 6 Trailer All Secrets Revealed!

Go down 
+6
razor955
speed
Elsarild
Sick'n'Twisted
blaze
Danny <3
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hemol

hemol

Call of Duty 6 Trailer All Secrets Revealed! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 6 Trailer All Secrets Revealed!   Call of Duty 6 Trailer All Secrets Revealed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Jayanath wrote:
and hemol you forgot the spawnades

there is only one nade in your equipment so it better than normal game.
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 6 Trailer All Secrets Revealed!   Call of Duty 6 Trailer All Secrets Revealed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:59 am

Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 6 Trailer All Secrets Revealed!   Call of Duty 6 Trailer All Secrets Revealed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:08 am

speed wrote:
name confirmed XD

http://modernwarfare2.infinityward.com/

Hehehehe Very Happy
But we knew name since cod 5 was announced. They said that there wont be numbers anymore, only MW and WaW. But then again it's MW2 so it's numbers again... Very Happy
nvm....
Razz
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 6 Trailer All Secrets Revealed!   Call of Duty 6 Trailer All Secrets Revealed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:59 am

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
Jayanath wrote:
thats mega bullshit :S i will not play if they put vehicles in.. if i want vehicles i will play battlefield -_-

Yeah, I agree. Tanks in cod 5 pretty much ruined the game. Some random noobs get in a tank and shoot people. Noone can hurt them (except with other tanks or 10 granades) and they even get KILL STREAK. That's fucking retarded. Like you're having constantly 3-4 choppers going around killing people. And then dogs come -.-

I got carried too much, sorry Very Happy

at least dogs are easy to kill and the tanks. Two c4 on tanks blow them up you just have to pray the god that someone dont see you. As for dogs they are fast just wait for them to jump then cut their throats. Anyway theyshouldnt put the tanks and the dogs. They should put the tanks instead of dogs -.-
Back to top Go down
Vivar

Vivar

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 6 Trailer All Secrets Revealed!   Call of Duty 6 Trailer All Secrets Revealed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:45 am

there should be no vehicles at all.......It basically become like UT3.......i hate UT3 becoz there are vehicles in it!........Some losers will camp in tanks etc....which will make the game very boring......it doesn't show their skills........

In CoD4 i hate those turret campers....so annoying esp. in a map(forgot its name....there's rain in that map.)......They camp on the turrets for weeks!!!

reminds me of this video
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 6 Trailer All Secrets Revealed!   Call of Duty 6 Trailer All Secrets Revealed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty 6 Trailer All Secrets Revealed!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Edge Forums :: General :: Gaming-
Jump to: