Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do u think?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
razor955

razor955

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: What do u think?   What do u think? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:16 pm

can wca ppl (ex mods etc) ban/kick ppl on our srv?(ofc if they break rules etc)
cuz today i told redevil 2 kick 1 guy and he didn't want 2 cuz it wouldn't be ok o.0
lol!
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:41 pm

well i feel like we should get to keep our position as admin/mod on their server firstly..
looks like they've already erased us from our memories with their new forums.. etc etc.. just feel like we ought to get a little more respect..
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:33 pm

ye i agree with that...but they rlly don't have that much ppl in srv lol...
but we do...and there are 9 of us...u know the rest lol
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:34 pm

doesnt matter.. i think they need to be active on server.. since the IP is new.. it should get better in about 2 or 3 weeks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:50 pm

I'm not sure i really got the point in the topic, but as far as i know the iE server has just changed the password, so unless Speed have giveing the mod file to the WCA members, we should be the only ones to kick/an on the iE server x)
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:27 am

Elsarild wrote:
I'm not sure i really got the point in the topic, but as far as i know the iE server has just changed the password, so unless Speed have giveing the mod file to the WCA members, we should be the only ones to kick/an on the iE server x)
then nvm lol...idk who would have pass anyway maybe pao...sand..?
idk doesn't matter lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do u think?   What do u think? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do u think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Edge Forums :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: