Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Metal fans

Go down 
+3
razor955
Elsarild
Sick'n'Twisted
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

Metal fans Empty
PostSubject: Metal fans   Metal fans I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:17 pm

I don't have anything against metal music. I listen to some metal bands too, but i just can't stand some of wannabe metal fans. They are usually socially unaccepted nerds who are trying to be cool. The only thing I hate about them is that they don't wanna socialize with other people who aren't 'metal fans'. I went out with one of my wannabe metal friends and other guys/girls once. We were pretty bored and when one girl walked away few meters my friend told us: 'We wont invite her anymore with us, she doesn't listen metal!'. Before that he was asking everyone what do they listen... Really really terrible. Of course, not all of metal fans are like that. I have a lot more metal fans friends who are ok. I'm just talking about those wannabe- god-swearing-metal-fans.
What do you think about them? You know anyone like that? Maybe you are like that? Razz
Discuss
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Metal fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal fans   Metal fans I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:44 pm

Strange topic i think XD

But I'm a big metal fan, long hair, i got patchs on my leather jacket, band shirts and so forth.

Nontheless, i don't mind what people listen to, but i don't like techno, but thats another discussion, but most people have a problem with my appearance, but i don't mind that, i don't mind what people is wearing, if their're friendly i don't have a problem.
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

Metal fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal fans   Metal fans I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:57 pm

ye i got so many different friends,metal,punk,techno,rap...etc
i'm friend with them all cuz they are good ppl and good friends...
i prefer hip-hop and techno Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

Metal fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal fans   Metal fans I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:30 pm

I just dont like metal music - not metals fans. A lot of them have normal chatacter Razz I preffer hip-hop, rap etc.
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Metal fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal fans   Metal fans I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:25 pm

hemol wrote:
I just dont like metal music - not metals fans. A lot of them have normal chatacter Razz I preffer hip-hop, rap etc.

I'm comming to your home and brakeing your windows!!!! xD
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

Metal fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal fans   Metal fans I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:31 pm

I'm comeing to your house and burning your PC ;o ! xD
Back to top Go down
Danny <3
Admin

Metal fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal fans   Metal fans I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:34 pm

Am i the only one ?

Drum and Base ftw! The Prodigy Pendulum =D

But yeah, i like some Metal songs too, Not the screamo style. Just metal like Metallica, Breaking Benjamin and Drowning pool, and many more Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ironedgeforums.forummotion.com
Elsarild

Elsarild

Metal fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal fans   Metal fans I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:07 pm

Waffled =D wrote:
Am i the only one ?

Drum and Base ftw! The Prodigy Pendulum =D

But yeah, i like some Metal songs too, Not the screamo style. Just metal like Metallica, Breaking Benjamin and Drowning pool, and many more Smile

Okay, just before i brake your back over my knee let me brake to you that the only thing considered metal in that sentence is drowning pool.

The others can barely be considered rock 0.o
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Metal fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal fans   Metal fans I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:08 pm

hemol wrote:
I'm comeing to your house and burning your PC ;o ! xD

Which one? i got... 3, and 1 that need assembly? XD
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

Metal fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal fans   Metal fans I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:39 pm

Elsarild wrote:

This with COD4 !@@!$ niach niach [for Joker]xD !
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Metal fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal fans   Metal fans I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:15 pm

hemol wrote:
Elsarild wrote:

This with COD4 !@@!$ niach niach [for Joker]xD !

3 of the computers can run CoD 4 xD
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

Metal fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal fans   Metal fans I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:26 pm

breaking benjamin <3
but they're not "metal".. i listen to all sorts of music. mostly sad songs(emo much?=====> yes) and of course rap (tupac etc.)
I had a friend who was a metal fan.. he wasnt emo tho.. i think it reali depends on who u reali are and how wanna be u are mostly
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

Metal fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal fans   Metal fans I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:38 pm

Well i like metal but only those songs where i can hear what are they singing not those songs that sounds like the singer needs to go to bathrom lol!
i dont like ppl who are only friends with metal fans, that is unaccaptable and stupid. Sick is right there are many ppl that dont wanna hang out with ppl who likes differents songs. Il make a bomb specail for them to blow them up. Elsaird can you borrow me those motolovs so we can burn them Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Metal fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal fans   Metal fans I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:58 pm

Antrop wrote:
Well i like metal but only those songs where i can hear what are they singing not those songs that sounds like the singer needs to go to bathrom lol!
i dont like ppl who are only friends with metal fans, that is unaccaptable and stupid. Sick is right there are many ppl that dont wanna hang out with ppl who likes differents songs. Il make a bomb specail for them to blow them up. Elsaird can you borrow me those motolovs so we can burn them Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!

BorroW? dude, make em yourself, it takes like... 1 min, tops XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Metal fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal fans   Metal fans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal fans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Edge Forums :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: