Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We need ORGANISATION!

Go down 
+2
Sick'n'Twisted
Elsarild
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Elsarild

Elsarild

We need ORGANISATION! Empty
PostSubject: We need ORGANISATION!   We need ORGANISATION! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:56 pm

Okay, so I may be the only one here that sees this a big problem.

We broke off from WCA because they lacked the will to became good enougth to organise, and i tougth that we could be better, and we have but not much.

I am sick and tired of Blaze going around, and setting up a war or training where i have to be ready to play in and i get mostly 2 minutes preparation time, so i have complied a list of plans and solution for this:

1. Trainings should be regular, not jus randomly thrown down whenever a few of us have some spare time, we have to say like thursday at 20.00 GMT or something, and then we should all get on ventrilo so we can discuss and make tactics for the map we choose to specilize ourselfs in.

2. Wars should be scheduled atleast 2 days ahead, all my friends in other clans, has it like this : Leader or co-leader talks to other clan, firgue out map, time, and server, then it gets postet ATLEAST 2 days before the war itself and then they find the people they need, they go to a server, and plan the strats based on the players skills.

3. We need this firgued out before we can start recruiting, until now we said "no recruiting" but with 2 or 3 exceptions, mostly based on what some in the clan thinks about the applicant. i say no recruitment until we have an orginaised clan with some ground rules nicely laid out and understood by all the members.

I have to say this should be simple, and if we're going to work as a team in game, then we god damn have to work as a team BEFORE we go in-game.
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: We need ORGANISATION!   We need ORGANISATION! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:02 pm

Well put, I totally agree. Although I think that we should 100% take Sensei in clan. He is very experienced and skilled. He is playing on our server a lot lately and he could be help us making those tactics. He, after all, was in a very serious clan and should know a thing or two about tactics Wink
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

PostSubject: Re: We need ORGANISATION!   We need ORGANISATION! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:51 pm

well blaze didn't just arranged wars etc.
he also made up a rlly good tactic rlly good the only thing we have 2 do is train it...we just need basic players 2 play against us so we can train it...(maybe WCA)?
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

PostSubject: Re: We need ORGANISATION!   We need ORGANISATION! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:57 pm

razor955 wrote:
well blaze didn't just arranged wars etc.
he also made up a rlly good tactic rlly good the only thing we have 2 do is train it...we just need basic players 2 play against us so we can train it...(maybe WCA)?

I'm not saying that he just arranged war, but last war the strat was made up along the way, and only worked for 1 or 2 rounds before they changed theirs to blast us to heaven.
Back to top Go down
blaze
Admin
blaze

PostSubject: Re: We need ORGANISATION!   We need ORGANISATION! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:59 pm

ye elsarild,well one thing,that is exact thing waht ive been trying to do for WCA
but like i said,they didnt listen,thats why i left -.-
now razor said that i made tactic,ye i did,but its only for one map,for only one site A,cuzz by now we still dont have tactic for site B :S
trainings can be at fixed time at like
Thursday 7 or 8 PM GMT + 1
and other trainings or funwars,are just for fun,if we are bored,and few of us online,why wouldnt we train a bit with some1 ??? -.-
we need to train AS MUCH AS WE CAN!
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We need ORGANISATION!   We need ORGANISATION! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:02 pm

agreed.. but i think that everyone in iE is an equal(in skill and respect in clan) and i think that that will make us more succesful..
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

PostSubject: Re: We need ORGANISATION!   We need ORGANISATION! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:07 pm

blaze wrote:
ye elsarild,well one thing,that is exact thing waht ive been trying to do for WCA
but like i said,they didnt listen,thats why i left -.-
now razor said that i made tactic,ye i did,but its only for one map,for only one site A,cuzz by now we still dont have tactic for site B :S
trainings can be at fixed time at like
Thursday 7 or 8 PM GMT + 1
and other trainings or funwars,are just for fun,if we are bored,and few of us online,why wouldnt we train a bit with some1 ??? -.-
we need to train AS MUCH AS WE CAN!

Well until now we didn't have any planned trainings, those random training is the problem since only 4-6 people s ready then.

my suggestion is a planned timeing, and if people feel like training some other time it's fine, but it should not be mandetory
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

PostSubject: Re: We need ORGANISATION!   We need ORGANISATION! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:42 pm

Els have right and thursday 8pm gmt +1 is cool.
But if we want have MORE tactics on MORE maps we need have MORE training. Maybe 2 srsly training in a week and a lot of for fun when a lot of ppl is online.
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

PostSubject: Re: We need ORGANISATION!   We need ORGANISATION! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:48 pm

hemol wrote:
Els have right and thursday 8pm gmt +1 is cool.
But if we want have MORE tactics on MORE maps we need have MORE training. Maybe 2 srsly training in a week and a lot of for fun when a lot of ppl is online.

Agreed, but i think they should be kept out of the weekends, i myself hve plans like every weekend, and i'm planning on getting some work soon which will only be in weekends, so x)
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

PostSubject: Re: We need ORGANISATION!   We need ORGANISATION! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:59 pm

Elsarild wrote:

Agreed, but i think they should be kept out of the weekends, i myself hve plans like every weekend, and i'm planning on getting some work soon which will only be in weekends, so x)

Ye i have plans on weekends too. But from monday to friday [idk how to say this xDDD] i should studing xD But i will found 3-4 h in a week Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need ORGANISATION!   We need ORGANISATION! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need ORGANISATION!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Edge Forums :: About Iron Edge :: Announcements/Updates-
Jump to: