Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG, STRATEGY

Go down 
+2
hemol
Antrop
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Antrop

Antrop

RPG, STRATEGY Empty
PostSubject: RPG, STRATEGY   RPG, STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:02 pm

Can someone tell me some good strategys that just came out or rpgs, it is BORING TO PLAY COD4. I want to try some new games. JUST DONT MENTION WOW.
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

RPG, STRATEGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG, STRATEGY   RPG, STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:18 pm

hmmm... maybe WoW ?xD

I played a Guild Wars a lot of time ago. Rly like it.
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

RPG, STRATEGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG, STRATEGY   RPG, STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:22 pm

He wants RPGs not MMORPGs Razz
Anyway, everyone are saying that mass effect is cool game. I never tried it thou. Check it on youtube.
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

RPG, STRATEGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG, STRATEGY   RPG, STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:37 pm

elder scrolls oblivion.. definately had a lot of hype when it came out.. i never played it Smile
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

RPG, STRATEGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG, STRATEGY   RPG, STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:42 pm

The one and only RPG i ever played througth: FALLOUT 3 (and the 1 and 2.. and the spin offs... vm xD)

And of course noone can go wrong with the good old diablo 2 x)
Back to top Go down
Vivar

Vivar

RPG, STRATEGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG, STRATEGY   RPG, STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:44 pm

lol do u guys only play FPS?!? Try World in Conflict ...its a nice strategy game....
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

RPG, STRATEGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG, STRATEGY   RPG, STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:57 pm

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
He wants RPGs not MMORPGs Razz

I know but wrote "WOW" so i think mmo can be too xD
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

RPG, STRATEGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG, STRATEGY   RPG, STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:25 pm

samfisher wrote:
lol do u guys only play FPS?!? Try World in Conflict ...its a nice strategy game....

Far from it, i think i've played more games than you xD
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

RPG, STRATEGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG, STRATEGY   RPG, STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:32 pm

Jayanath wrote:
elder scrolls oblivion.. definately had a lot of hype when it came out.. i never played it Smile

He played that game Very Happy

And he is now playing Fallout 3 Razz
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

RPG, STRATEGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG, STRATEGY   RPG, STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:59 pm

I played world in conflict, i played oblivion, but i was going to download mass effect i alredy saw on you tube. its good but it is stupid that you have party members. The hellgate is similiar. I like Shooter rpgs. Well for strategy i played almost every C&C. Guild wars arent bad at all. Il try it. But mass effect pwns and fallout 3. Diablo 2 i like but i never acctually finished the game
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

RPG, STRATEGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG, STRATEGY   RPG, STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:44 pm

Can somone give me a links of good torrents not some with 20 kb/s
Back to top Go down
Vivar

Vivar

RPG, STRATEGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG, STRATEGY   RPG, STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:54 am

Try skullptura's rip. He compresses the game to a very small size(he made assasins creed into 2 GB Very Happy)If u dont like those try razor rips their awesome too.Till now the only original game I have brought is GTA4.(cause in india its only 12$)
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

RPG, STRATEGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG, STRATEGY   RPG, STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:10 am

when u look for torrents.. look for one's that have a high number of seeds.. like 100 or something xD
otherwise ppl will just pull out of letting you download. i download prison break with (1000+2) x3 ^99 seeds. Smile its better to download close to when the torrent was released otherwise u wont get many ppl willing to share
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

RPG, STRATEGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG, STRATEGY   RPG, STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:20 am

Jayanath wrote:
when u look for torrents.. look for one's that have a high number of seeds.. like 100 or something xD
otherwise ppl will just pull out of letting you download. i download prison break with (1000+2) x3 ^99 seeds. Smile its better to download close to when the torrent was released otherwise u wont get many ppl willing to share

Thats true jay but the problem is when i try to look on internet for instance it is saying that it has 280 seeds and 10 leechers but acctually it has 60 SEEDS AND 70 LEECHERS so thats the problem
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

RPG, STRATEGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG, STRATEGY   RPG, STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:48 am

I don't really like torrents. I never get good speed and it really takes way too much to download them. I usually download games via rapidshare.
http://games.katz.cd/

Just search for the game you want and download it.
Note: You are downloading games in parts and after each part you have to wait 15minutes to start a new download. You can get across this by resetting your internet connection (you get a new IP)

Muahahaha
My 100th post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

RPG, STRATEGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG, STRATEGY   RPG, STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:35 am

Is there are some good strategy that is playing online. I know for dow 2, company of heroes but i wanna play some strategy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RPG, STRATEGY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG, STRATEGY   RPG, STRATEGY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG, STRATEGY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Edge Forums :: General :: Gaming-
Jump to: