Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admins and Mods

Go down 
+5
insane'
Sick'n'Twisted
Elsarild
hemol
speed
9 posters
AuthorMessage
speed
Admin

Admins and Mods Empty
PostSubject: Admins and Mods   Admins and Mods I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:18 pm

Ok i think its time to arrange our admins and mods on server and forum. So I think we need to decide together who these will be. What do you thin about this?
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

Admins and Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins and Mods   Admins and Mods I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:00 pm

Should be ok. Maybe all should write something like this :

forum:
-admins:
-mods:

server:
-admins:
-mods:

hmm... on server should be ppl those are a lot of online. IF i can i want to be a mod on forum.
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Admins and Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins and Mods   Admins and Mods I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Well, as of now I'm admin on both forum and on server (atleast when mod is only, else I'm mod on the server) but i don't mind beeing admin both places x)

I've locked a few topics allready
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

Admins and Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins and Mods   Admins and Mods I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:17 pm

I'm mod on forum, mod on server (rcon) and admin on server(Joey's mod)... IMO, all of the original formers of iE should be mod/admins on server 'cause we can trust them all(as far as i know). Don't know about forums thou...
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

Admins and Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins and Mods   Admins and Mods I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:25 pm

ye i think everybody is at least a mod on server. If someone dont have it pls sk me for mod file. on forum idk maybe we should stay like this lol cause nobody is a busing of his powers i think.
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

Admins and Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins and Mods   Admins and Mods I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:33 pm

forums are good so far cuz we dont have newbies spamming and making useless threads in serious places.. In server i think 3 or maybe 4 ppl should be admin and everyone should be mod Smile right now i hav no rcon file.. i think we can trust the founders of iE.
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

Admins and Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins and Mods   Admins and Mods I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:54 pm

lol! i'm like sick...lol
and i've locked like 2 of mine topics that had no point of going on
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

Admins and Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins and Mods   Admins and Mods I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:02 pm

im not a mod on server n+but i would like to be cuzz im actvie on forum and servers Smile
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Admins and Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins and Mods   Admins and Mods I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:24 pm

speed wrote:
ye i think everybody is at least a mod on server. If someone dont have it pls sk me for mod file. on forum idk maybe we should stay like this lol cause nobody is a busing of his powers i think.

Muhahaha, yeah, you THINK noone is abuseing powers =D *rubs my hands together looking slightly insane* xD
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

Admins and Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins and Mods   Admins and Mods I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:30 pm

Elsarild wrote:
speed wrote:

Muhahaha, yeah, you THINK noone is abuseing powers =D *rubs my hands together looking slightly insane* xD

hehehehe

But really, I haven't noticed that anyone is abusing his powers (Ok, ok I have! But that's just one person.)
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

Admins and Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins and Mods   Admins and Mods I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:42 pm

ye and ofc im a mod [rcon] and admin [mod] on server.
Back to top Go down
Vivar

Vivar

Admins and Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins and Mods   Admins and Mods I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:57 pm

um..is there any chance of me being a mod? Question
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

Admins and Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins and Mods   Admins and Mods I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:51 pm

Hemol is really right about this matter can someone tell m who is the admin and mod on forum and same for server and how many servers do we have cuzz im confused about this
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

Admins and Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins and Mods   Admins and Mods I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:11 pm

On forum you can check mods and admin in member list. On server im a mod. idk who else. Idk how many ppl have new mod file.
Back to top Go down
Basics

Admins and Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins and Mods   Admins and Mods I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:07 am

i was admin on server and mod/admin on forum? is that still active or not?
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

Admins and Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins and Mods   Admins and Mods I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:13 pm

You can see who is what on forums. If your name is red, that means you are admin, if your name is green, you are moderator and if your name is blue, you are normal member.
But yeah, someone should post who is what on server....
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

Admins and Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins and Mods   Admins and Mods I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:49 pm

i would like 2 be super mod on srv...like i was Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admins and Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins and Mods   Admins and Mods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admins and Mods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Edge Forums :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: