Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHY THE FUCK 3 SERVERS ? FFS >.>

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny <3
Admin

WHY THE FUCK 3 SERVERS ? FFS >.> Empty
PostSubject: WHY THE FUCK 3 SERVERS ? FFS >.>   WHY THE FUCK 3 SERVERS ? FFS >.> I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:30 am

Why fucking 3 servers.
1 is just fucking enough
or make another one AND WITH FUCKING PROMOD
Not with some stupid HC mixed maps or a 2nd TDM server which noone will go in anyway.
The chance is pretty fucking small that the server is always full so why would we need a fucking 2nd tdm server ?
Oh, and its always down anyway.

This should be the eventual servers

1st server : Just the main server we got now. Pretty cool
2nd server : Match/training Server AND NOTHING MORE
Back to top Go down
https://ironedgeforums.forummotion.com
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHY THE FUCK 3 SERVERS ? FFS >.>   WHY THE FUCK 3 SERVERS ? FFS >.> I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:35 am

chillz.. I do agree that we dont need three servers.. but we only pay for one and the other two are free.. we need to fking put promod on the second server TODAY!!! or else i will hav to kill u all personally
Back to top Go down
Danny <3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHY THE FUCK 3 SERVERS ? FFS >.>   WHY THE FUCK 3 SERVERS ? FFS >.> I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:36 am

Pay for a server thats always down ? omfg
Back to top Go down
https://ironedgeforums.forummotion.com
razor955

razor955

PostSubject: Re: WHY THE FUCK 3 SERVERS ? FFS >.>   WHY THE FUCK 3 SERVERS ? FFS >.> I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:02 pm

ye that is srsly fked and ye we need 2 srv's not 3 but i don't see the problem...
the 3rd srv can be borrowed 2 some1 like WCA or SOL for matches or 2 idk who...
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHY THE FUCK 3 SERVERS ? FFS >.>   WHY THE FUCK 3 SERVERS ? FFS >.> I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:20 pm

Well why is the server full? CAUSE I FKING WASTEDD ALL MY TIME TO GET PPL IN IT AT ALL TIMES AND THAN FKING SERVER GOES DOWN AND RUINS THE FKING RANK! AND WHO WANTS PROMOD CAN DO A SUICIDE CAUSE NO ONE HERE KNOWS HOW TO DO IT. AND THE MORE SERVER THE BETTER. IT JUST NEEDS SOME TIME TO GET USED TO BUT IM NOT WILLING TO SACRIFICE MY TIME SO FK IT! because some ppl like hc some pl like only tdm and some like only nd so ye its better to have more servers
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

PostSubject: Re: WHY THE FUCK 3 SERVERS ? FFS >.>   WHY THE FUCK 3 SERVERS ? FFS >.> I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:04 pm

Ok Check this out
why is srv so lagging these days?
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

PostSubject: Re: WHY THE FUCK 3 SERVERS ? FFS >.>   WHY THE FUCK 3 SERVERS ? FFS >.> I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:55 pm

Okay, I'm not sure if we're gonna pay for all three servers or how this works, but i dn't see any hurt in we haveing three server except the payment, most clans have 3 servers line up like this:

1 TDM/FFA
1 S&D (sometimes sab)
1 for war and training.
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

PostSubject: Re: WHY THE FUCK 3 SERVERS ? FFS >.>   WHY THE FUCK 3 SERVERS ? FFS >.> I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:40 pm

only 1 srv is payed the usual 1
the other 2 joey made...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY THE FUCK 3 SERVERS ? FFS >.>   WHY THE FUCK 3 SERVERS ? FFS >.> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY THE FUCK 3 SERVERS ? FFS >.>
Page 1 of 1