Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm very sad =(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elsarild

Elsarild

I'm very sad =( Empty
PostSubject: I'm very sad =(   I'm very sad =( I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:07 pm

Well, as some of you know, my computer has had a habbit of locking up from time to time, and i seem to have find the sinner for this. Xfire, everytime i open it and start uploading, my system crashs, and sometime it just does it randomly, i will look into it, but if i can't find a fix, i may have some trouples keeping in touch with you in-game =/
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

I'm very sad =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm very sad =(   I'm very sad =( I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:20 pm

awww Sad(((((((((((((
maybe check ur harddrive for bad sectors? idk why that wud be a reason to crash but slow the computer.. Memtests etc etc.. do everything u can Very Happy Memtest didnt show errrors once but i replaced ram anyway and no more crashes for 4 months + Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

I'm very sad =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm very sad =(   I'm very sad =( I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:59 pm

Jayanath wrote:
awww Sad(((((((((((((
maybe check ur harddrive for bad sectors? idk why that wud be a reason to crash but slow the computer.. Memtests etc etc.. do everything u can Very Happy Memtest didnt show errrors once but i replaced ram anyway and no more crashes for 4 months + Very Happy

You don't think i haven't troed that? 0.o
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

I'm very sad =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm very sad =(   I'm very sad =( I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:08 pm

i did.. thats why i said etc etc. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm very sad =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm very sad =(   I'm very sad =( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm very sad =(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Edge Forums :: About Iron Edge :: Announcements/Updates-
Jump to: