Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets Get this Straight

Go down 
+2
Antrop
dakotaboul123
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dakotaboul123

dakotaboul123

Lets Get this Straight Empty
PostSubject: Lets Get this Straight   Lets Get this Straight I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:42 am

Ok Follow Applies to Players!

If a Player comes in with our tag - Auto BAN
If a player argues with you - Auto TEMP BAN
If a player comes in with marty over and over again- Auto Temp Ban
If a player has hacks - AUTO Ban

Did i miss anything?
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get this Straight   Lets Get this Straight I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:35 am

dakotaboul123 wrote:

Did i miss anything?

OK you missed something. First to auto ban a player you have to be sure that he is not in clan. Second if he argues dont do anything just piss him off, as for marty if he keeeps coming back temp ban as you said. If he hacks TOTALLY BAN HIM
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get this Straight   Lets Get this Straight I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:18 am

Antrop wrote:
dakotaboul123 wrote:

Did i miss anything?

OK you missed something. First to auto ban a player you have to be sure that he is not in clan. Second if he argues dont do anything just piss him off, as for marty if he keeeps coming back temp ban as you said. If he hacks TOTALLY BAN HIM

Would you please explain how you totally ban someone? xD
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get this Straight   Lets Get this Straight I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:29 am

total ban is not possible on a cracked server and dont do it.. cuz anyone that would come back instantaneously after getting temp banned knows how to change a cd key.. this would only mean that the person that doesnt know how to do it will end up not coming to the server cuz he has been "banned"
Plus be careful when u ban ppl for wearing the iE tag cuz i am on a quest to find a better nick name Very Happy its easier to shit diamonds than this lol!

Plus i do not see the reason that we need to get so aggressive with getting rid of ppl.. usually the server is a happy place afro
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get this Straight   Lets Get this Straight I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:27 am

Well joey said there is some kind of ip ban and you put that in pb and everytime someone with this ip comes it will be banned. Joey said that.
When he was arguing with burek joey words were: dakotaboul123: I will ban your IP Wink
dakotaboul123: Then post on PB
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get this Straight   Lets Get this Straight I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:50 am

dakotaboul123 wrote:

Did i miss anything?

With this one I don't agree. We shouldn't act like some gods who don't give a fuck what other person wants to say. One thing is argue and other thing is insulting although I only kick for both things. Don't see why should we be so harsh. It gives a bad image. IMO for the first 3 things kick should be fine and after temp ban...
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get this Straight   Lets Get this Straight I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:57 am

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
dakotaboul123 wrote:

Did i miss anything?

With this one I don't agree. We shouldn't act like some gods who don't give a fuck what other person wants to say. One thing is argue and other thing is insulting although I only kick for both things. Don't see why should we be so harsh. It gives a bad image. IMO for the first 3 things kick should be fine and after temp ban...

Agree, but still, there should be a little more consiquenses if they keep on doing it.
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get this Straight   Lets Get this Straight I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:07 pm

hmm well i dont think that if someone uses tag we should ban omg. A kick will do AFTER you have warned him. If he persist kick and if he continues temp ban. Using hacks I allow a perm ban if youre 10000000% sure only. Marty and gl i say we kick but if he persists temp ban. IF he comes back again in server another time and u remember he used gl or something then temp ban again or warn him before maybe he reads for once. And last thing we dont go in server to argue with ppl just to have ppl to ban cause it was hard to get ppl in server and to reduce the rank so pls relax in the server not ban ppl for arguing and be like sick said like gods of the server :S
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get this Straight   Lets Get this Straight I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Hmmm, I just noticed that I bolded and colored wrong line :S
I was thinking (and writing as you probably noticed Very Happy) about second line...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get this Straight   Lets Get this Straight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Get this Straight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Edge Forums :: About Iron Edge :: Announcements/Updates-
Jump to: