Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm tired of my english GARGH!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elsarild

Elsarild

I'm tired of my english GARGH! Empty
PostSubject: I'm tired of my english GARGH!   I'm tired of my english GARGH! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:58 am

Well, i post alot (i think xD) and I'm getting tired when i just postet a new reply or thread, when i look at it, i see alot of gramma issues with what i wrote, since, I'm very good at english, but i have to change back and forth constantly between 2 types of keyboard (my G15 and my Laptops keyboard) which often leads to my replys missing a space between 2 words or i fucked up with the letters.

I just wantet to point out that i'm not dumper than shit, i just do alot of fuck ups when writing xD
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of my english GARGH!   I'm tired of my english GARGH! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:06 am

i dont think u are dumper.. maybe dumb but certainly not dumper xD
i barely make any typos Very Happy unless they're apostrophes that i miss out on purpose Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of my english GARGH!   I'm tired of my english GARGH! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:45 am

I always correct my typos before I post. You can see then underlined with curvy-red line Very Happy I make some grammars mistakes thou, but not that often (I think Razz)
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of my english GARGH!   I'm tired of my english GARGH! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:10 pm

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
I always correct my typos before I post. You can see then underlined with curvy-red line Very Happy I make some grammars mistakes thou, but not that often (I think Razz)

lol i do the same. first i write what i need really fast, then i take a minute to arrange grammar mistakes Very Happy that way we can read happily ever after Razz

P.S. Sick your name should be sick and twisted cause when written like this sickn twisted it has a red line under Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of my english GARGH!   I'm tired of my english GARGH! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm tired of my english GARGH!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Edge Forums :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: