Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weapon chart for CoD 4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elsarild

Elsarild

Weapon chart for CoD 4 Empty
PostSubject: Weapon chart for CoD 4   Weapon chart for CoD 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:18 am

I just tougth it would be nice to have a link to it here, the chart is derivied from the game codes, so they are accurate ^^

Weapon Chart Here
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Weapon chart for CoD 4   Weapon chart for CoD 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:57 am

Pretty cool, I've never seen this before. I have to admit that didn't know that your hip fire accuracy increases when you crouch/prone Embarassed I mean, I felt it, but I didn't know that it's actually like that... if you know what i mean Very Happy
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weapon chart for CoD 4   Weapon chart for CoD 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:04 am

didnt u notice the crosshair getting smaller when u prone? specially on the deagle.. its so small its almost a hack xD
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Weapon chart for CoD 4   Weapon chart for CoD 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:14 am

As I said, I noticed that I kill easier and that it's more accurate, but I tought that that's just my imagination. I wasn't really looking at crosshair Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

PostSubject: Re: Weapon chart for CoD 4   Weapon chart for CoD 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:28 am

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
Pretty cool, I've never seen this before. I have to admit that didn't know that your hip fire accuracy increases when you crouch/prone Embarassed I mean, I felt it, but I didn't know that it's actually like that... if you know what i mean Very Happy

Lol, but this also confirms that the Ak74 U is the best SMG there isd damge and penetration wise

And my M16 is so much better than AK, but in damage and in firerate (but with the burst it's RPM drops to around 450)

and with a silence the recoil of ak is reduced (which is good)

And M16 reload faster than AK Wink
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

PostSubject: Re: Weapon chart for CoD 4   Weapon chart for CoD 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:38 pm

Jayanath wrote:
didnt u notice the crosshair getting smaller when u prone? specially on the deagle.. its so small its almost a hack xD

Ye i noticed it on AkU xd But nevcer seen it be4. Thanks for post it.
Back to top Go down
Vivar

Vivar

PostSubject: Re: Weapon chart for CoD 4   Weapon chart for CoD 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:10 pm

y are there 2 values for hip accuracy.......did u see MP5 reloading time???it increases 1 sec wen its empty......i guess we already learnt a lesson ...

EDIT1:barret penetrates the most .....
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Weapon chart for CoD 4   Weapon chart for CoD 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:11 pm

samfisher wrote:
did u see MP5 reloading time???it increases 1 sec wen its empty......i guess we already learnt a lesson ...

EDIT1:barret penetrates the most .....

Well, I learned that about year ago Very Happy Every weapon's reload time increases when clip is empty cause he has to pull that shit to do something Very Happy I know very good description, but you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

PostSubject: Re: Weapon chart for CoD 4   Weapon chart for CoD 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:12 pm

ye we know xD its rly halpeing with no scoping too xD
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Weapon chart for CoD 4   Weapon chart for CoD 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:16 pm

I will share you a secret, if you can call it a secret. When you empty your clip and he is going to do a 'long reload', you can press 1 (default) 2 times very fast when he puts clip in it's place so you don't have to wait until he pulls that other thing..
If you understand... if you don't, I can show you in-game Wink
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

PostSubject: Re: Weapon chart for CoD 4   Weapon chart for CoD 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:24 pm

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
I will share you a secret, if you can call it a secret. When you empty your clip and he is going to do a 'long reload', you can press 1 (default) 2 times very fast when he puts clip in it's place so you don't have to wait until he pulls that other thing..
If you understand... if you don't, I can show you in-game Wink
'

Good tactic, but you're doing this wrong, here the right way:

When you relod, every weapon has a default reload time, but that time can be cut down by even seconds to some weapons, the trick is to find the right time for each weapon, like the AK, you can do it when he just got the clip in, but the most effective way is not to do the "1 then press 2" because it takes a few milliseconds longer than it dose to quickly tab the sprint key.

No i didn't do the test, i just like to read about stuff like this, but it is all in the codes, and it is called a QR

I forgot one thing, there is an even quicker way,m but I'm not going into details on this, but there is a command, hidden in the game, which is not shown in the controle section, you have to bind this manuelly, that allows you to do a QR fastest way possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon chart for CoD 4   Weapon chart for CoD 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon chart for CoD 4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Edge Forums :: General :: Gaming-
Jump to: