Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D

Go down 
+4
Sick'n'Twisted
insane'
speed
Danny <3
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Danny <3
Admin

Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D Empty
PostSubject: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:08 pm

Alright, blaze was here He was drunk yesterday (Once again -.-) Lol, So! Since we were dieing (atleast u guys were blaze loves me too much so i am always in it) The core of iE|!
TADAFRARARFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Core stands on 5 Players :

Blaze (Sniper)
Waffled/Jigsaw (Ak 74u)
Sick 'n' Twisted (Ak 47 UBER GOLD)
Hemol (AK 47/74u)
and as last
NOT CHOSEN YET.
We are thinking about : Jayanath (When he gets better netzzz) Razor (<3) or Antrop.
I will edit this post as soon as i know who the lucky guy is to get all virgins eeh, 1 of em, rest is for me and blaze. Smile

A funwar team will also be made.
No further information yet.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ironedgeforums.forummotion.com
speed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:15 pm

lol i dont agree Smile
Back to top Go down
Danny <3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:26 pm

Blame on Blaze xD
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:33 pm

if im fifth thats three aku men :S
thats a penta-core we got there waffled Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:36 pm

I'm ak47/74u, depending on map, mood, etc. Sometimes I just can't stand 47 and it's SHITTY possibilities in close range.
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:21 pm

i dont play anymore with ak47. My weapon is ak74u
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:07 pm

Aku on close range maps, 47 on medium na long range xD
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:36 am

well actually it depends on their strategy.. cuz if they rush a long range 47 wud be useless even in a map like crossfire.. i try to pick up a 47 if i find one on my way Very Happy cuz it always helps in long range shots
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:37 am

plus we could have a team B.. we have enough players to make two teams and its not like money is on the line.. experience will only make us better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:40 am

Jayanath wrote:
plus we could have a team B.. we have enough players to make two teams and its not like money is on the line.. experience will only make us better Very Happy

I agree with this suggestion
Back to top Go down
Danny <3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:14 pm

Antrop wrote:
Jayanath wrote:

I agree with this suggestion

Ill talk to Blaze about this.
But theres atleast 1 thing,
Blaze is the only good sniper in the clan. >.>
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:02 pm

no sniper = +1 ak man xD this cud be good in many ways Smile
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:18 pm

i dont agree at all with the pan of having the core of ie...
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:42 pm

tag change too? sucks to the full. so what will other members wear?? nothing? seriously fail plan like the groups
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:44 pm

rofl we didnt change the tags.. we were messing around yesterday to make the tag look more like eSuba tag Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:50 pm

I got so pissed of when I saw the tag yesterday... but still, I tried it out today Very Happy
But we should stick to the first one...

BTW Speed, did you mean that core members are wearing different tags? That's not true, it would be community and clan all over again. Gaz and Jay were just messing around with it yesterday...
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:17 pm

ye thats what im tyring to think of :S i saw different tag today so i played with esw tag instead.
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:30 pm

the tags had nothing to do with this "core" shit wat so ever.. i think we've been watching too much demos xD
either way i think we play better SnD now (not cuz of the tag lol! )
whats so pissing off about it anyway? i like it Very Happy and i know u do too sick Smile i saw u playing with it :O :O :O :O
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:35 pm

the pissing thing is that it will break us again. and what is so special about the core? i know blaze has a wide imagination Razz
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Jayanath wrote:
the tags had nothing to do with this "core" shit wat so ever.. i think we've been watching too much demos xD
either way i think we play better SnD now (not cuz of the tag lol! )
whats so pissing off about it anyway? i like it Very Happy and i know u do too sick Smile i saw u playing with it :O :O :O :O

I got so pissed yesterday cause you 2, as you said, have been watching too much demos. All those SOZ4OWNED and other g33k jokes piss me off Very Happy Nothing personal Smile
And yes, I tried it out, as I said in my last post Very Happy Minute ago I putted my normal tag/name back on. Although, I have to admit that this tag is more attractive, we don't need it and it will only cause more fights and that stuff...

And Speed is right, we shouldn't have 'core'. It is just another name for 'clan' and 'community'. It's very unlikely that 'the core' players wont be online at the same time when needed so we will have to invite someone else to war. No point in that. This was is just fine. Everybody is happy, noone feels left out, we can train normally,...

BTW I've been watching a lot demos lately too Very Happy

Last edited by Sick'n'Twisted on Fri May 08, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:50 pm

nothing is special about the core.. as far as i know.. i dont even know what they do xD
if the "core" are the players who will play all wars i think thats just stupidddddddddddd.. everyone shud play wars Smile who ever is available at the time shud play and shud be ready (by ready i mean know our tactics etc. etc.)
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:15 pm

Actually, I think that we should change tag to what Jay and Gaz made. It's much much more appealing. If everybody agrees on this matter of course. We could make a poll or something...
Back to top Go down
Danny <3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:37 pm

I love the new tag me and Jay created

iEdge is much more "Pro" looking xD

And we cant be called internet explorer nomore <3
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:18 pm

Waffled =D wrote:
I love the new tag me and Jay created

iEdge is much more "Pro" looking xD

And we cant be called internet explorer nomore <3

iEdge looks to noobish. I like tag iE| and i like to stay that way
Back to top Go down
blaze
Admin
blaze

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:04 pm

look do whatever u want with tag,im ok with anything -.-
but the thing about core,ive got to be honest here...
im not making ppl look bad players or shits,but i know what am i saying
thing is that in WCA i made same mistake of letting ANYONE playing in wars,and we lost cuzz of some fags,u know that! ALL OF YOU KNOW THAT!
Next thing,i want simple core of iE| who will always be online,be able,be here to play war,be here to learn all the tactics,and we got good players,and i made my choice!
speed,try sticking with one gun,srsly,choose something,cuzz u are not gonna play with shitgun!
simple thing,we pwn,but we need REAL team,but still all of us will play wars,but some REAL wars,REAL team,with REAL teamplay must do it!
and i expect u all to be mature enough to accept this,this is not discrimination or anything,i just want some good ppl to stay beside me!
and dont make any scenes about this! pls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D   Ratadadada!!!  THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ratadadada!!! THE CORE OF iron Edge! =D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Edge Forums :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: