Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU

Go down 
+3
Elsarild
speed
insane'
7 posters
AuthorMessage
insane'
Admin

this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU Empty
PostSubject: this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU   this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:05 pm

if you didnt knw joey warned me for swearing at some noob in server.. and i dont take shit like that from anyone.. i would take it from someone like blaze or commando cuz he's been here longer than me.. but not from a newbie like you(im sorry did i say newbie.. i meant our "leader").. i dont give a fuck if you pay the whole clan and get them mods to run their lives not just servers.. you cant tell me what to do.. neither will i ever do what u tell me to. this is not the last place i can go to even though i prefer it here.. so if anybody disagrees with how i feel pls tell me.. I'd be happy to return my tag to our king and step down...
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU   this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:08 pm

nah dont worry ive warned joe o much not to do anything stupid. he knows what will happen. If iE member wants to call someone noob then feel free to do it! im after you in this cause that's why i bought server in first place and joey remember pls that this is not your server. I just let you do something on it so don't ruin in. Some ppl deserve to be called noobs.
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU   this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:27 pm

damnit commando u always no how to calm me down -_- not cool:P
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU   this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:31 pm

ye ye whatever Very Happy I'm here to try and keep us joined together as a clan not spare parts so i'm trying to arrange the differences and quarrels that we have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

PostSubject: Re: this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU   this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:21 pm

speed wrote:
ye ye whatever Very Happy I'm here to try and keep us joined together as a clan not spare parts so i'm trying to arrange the differences and quarrels that we have Very Happy

you want quarrels!?!?!?! then fuck you too!!!! xD

Naah nvm i'm too horny for this.
Back to top Go down
Basics

PostSubject: Re: this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU   this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:25 pm

ok, whta did i miss?
is joey owner of the server!?!
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU   this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:39 pm

lol basics ofc not.
Back to top Go down
Basics

PostSubject: Re: this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU   this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:22 am

i was already thinking, as i remember i payed for the server
Back to top Go down
blaze
Admin
blaze

PostSubject: Re: this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU   this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:10 pm

ye well personally i said this to joey,i dont like his shitty mod
cuzz of only one thing
1 min its working
next minute its not -.-
and btw
check the topic about leaders and members!
u can see clealry
Blaze owner/pwner of server
Blaze owner/pwner of clan
Blaze owner/pwner of dumbfucks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Commando is owner of our server
and im owner of this clan!
and NO ONE,i repeat NO ONE will take that away from me
ive played with mp5 today again Very Happy:D:D
and ofc pwnage Very Happy
just wanted to say taht hahahaha
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

PostSubject: Re: this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU   this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:34 pm

heheh mp5 no1 can beat it...maybe sniper Razz
Back to top Go down
asUra|Godwar

PostSubject: Re: this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU   this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:33 pm

Jayanath wrote:
if you didnt knw joey warned me for swearing at some noob in server.. and i dont take shit like that from anyone.. i would take it from someone like blaze or commando cuz he's been here longer than me.. but not from a newbie like you(im sorry did i say newbie.. i meant our "leader").. i dont give a fuck if you pay the whole clan and get them mods to run their lives not just servers.. you cant tell me what to do.. neither will i ever do what u tell me to. this is not the last place i can go to even though i prefer it here.. so if anybody disagrees with how i feel pls tell me.. I'd be happy to return my tag to our king and step down...
Hahahaha Joey is a nice guy!!
Back to top Go down
Joey

PostSubject: Re   this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:00 am

He was not calling me a noob.

He kept calling a player one after another You fucking noob.....etc with different bad words.I thought admins are supposed to be role models? For people to look up to and not take bad notes from them -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU   this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is for you>>>>>>>>>> FUCK YOU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Edge Forums :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: