Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About joey

Go down 
+5
hemol
Elsarild
speed
Sick'n'Twisted
razor955
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
razor955

razor955

About joey Empty
PostSubject: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:00 pm

What do u think about him?
idk if u should let him in the clan i think we all should agree 2 it but ok Very Happy
i don't rlly like him...he's acting like he's the god
he's changing maps everytime...and 1 time i banned 1 guy and he goes like:
WHY DID U BAN
KICK 1ST

when i told him that i kicked him already and he came back...
he was silent...
srsly he's acting like a God maybe not in front of some of u but when ur not there...
+ it's weird that he (back in WCA) just came on forum with the suggestion of the mod...
i've created this 2 c what do u think about him
laterz fkers Razz afro
Back to top Go down
Joey

About joey Empty
PostSubject: re   About joey I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:12 pm

]:

I am speech less ]:

*sigh*
joey
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:37 pm

I like Joey. Or, I like you since you're here now Very Happy
You brought us this excellent mod to our server. No more minimizing game and interrupting your gameplay. Just !warn and !kick etc... Pretty awesome.
Haven't really played with you a lot, but you seem good. You're getting along good with most of clan members. I vote (if there is need to) YES for you to join clan.
Smile
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:59 pm

ye i have known him for some time. I would vote yes. he offers a lot to iE + i feel less pressured with him around. i mean he knows a lot of things which it took me long to learn and so most of you dont know (not offending of course) but joey knows more than i do in some areas and so hes like an angel for me and he has similar characteristics like me like disliking perm ban, hating gl marty and things like that. and so far ive only seen good things from him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:01 am

First of all, my first impression of him was bad, he start speaking in what i assumed either was a foreing launged, or was in an extreme english slang, nontheless i only understood half my name and iE| and since I've never seen that guy before, i really really REALLY don't like some guy questioning about me when I've never even seen or heard about him and we agreed not to recruit yet.

I don't like him.

not one bit.
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:09 am

We aren't recruiting unknown noobs. And joey isn't either noob or unknown. He gave us mod, made things a lot easier for us, helps a lot, gets along well with players on server, etc. If we aren't going to recruit guys like him, who will we recruit?
I really don't see why you don't like him...
Jammer had a signature once.
'You hate people cus you don't know them and you will never know them cus you hate them' or something like that....
Just give him a chance and you will like him...
Back to top Go down
Joey

About joey Empty
PostSubject: re   About joey I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:15 am

"First of all, my first impression of him was bad, he start speaking in what i assumed either was a foreing launged, or was in an extreme english slang, nontheless i only understood half my name and iE| and since I've never seen that guy before, i really really REALLY don't like some guy questioning about me when I've never even seen or heard about him and we agreed not to recruit yet.

I don't like him.

not one bit."

Dude I never seen you before that was my bad.I needed permission from speed before i could added you to admin.

We had a guy today that was not a member but I had the tag sorry for taht

regards,
Joey
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:16 am

i know he done a lot of for our server and wca or iE| now but is he good enough for clan ? Actually.. or i dont know. Need play more with him. Give me some time. Dont voteing yet.
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:23 am

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
We aren't recruiting unknown noobs. And joey isn't either noob or unknown. He gave us mod, made things a lot easier for us, helps a lot, gets along well with players on server, etc. If we aren't going to recruit guys like him, who will we recruit?
I really don't see why you don't like him...
Jammer had a signature once.
'You hate people cus you don't know them and you will never know them cus you hate them' or something like that....
Just give him a chance and you will like him...

Dude, the reason we're not recruiting is not the skill of people, it is because we're not ready yet.

And no one ever told me about this guy, how the hell should i know if he wasen't just a noob poseing as whatever?

If he did that much for us, sure, it's good, but I'd like to know where you got that info from coz i haven't seen it anywhere on forum, well i saw the name mentioned once, but that is it.
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:17 am

There was topic about his mod on old wca forums...
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:42 am

ye hes the same guy that put the mod on old forums. I at first didn't want to "recruit" him you can ask him, but hes really helpful in managing server kicking people etc. Also hes not that bad in fact his score in 1 match i saw he got a decent score and since mod was not running by that time, he was kicking people instead of me. In the end i think we should recruit people which are both good and mature. He isn't the worst player here that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:20 am

Fair enougth, but i never saw him before, nor on the old forum, only one i knew about who was makeing mods for the sever was bumfluff...

But nontheless, I'll accept this then.

Btw, when this mod thing is done could you please post the standard commands? never worked with this kind of stuff before.
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:41 am

k. i have a whole list but some are not to be used. I will make them in a new topic Smile
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:07 am

speed wrote:
k. i have a whole list but some are not to be used. I will make them in a new topic Smile

Good little boy ^^

Yeah, I'm the oldest in clan, yet xD hah
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:18 pm

i'll stick 2 what i said,and i didn't qustioned about u joining i want 2 c what other ppl think
cuz everything needs 2 be checked and work "perfectly" cuz we all have 2 be carefull now...
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:57 am

I know he is doing this fking mod etc. but why he restarting map every 5 min when about 20 ppl are playing ?!?!?! It was fking pissed !
Back to top Go down
dakotaboul123

dakotaboul123

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:31 am

That was not me. Like i said that was the server its self it stoped though
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Hmm.............. I never played with joey but he i saw that he helped with his mod and made easier admins lives. But yesterday you banned my friend 999Burek666 WHO NEVER CHEATED and he has never been disrespectful to any memeber of iE|( well he was disrespectful to you) or others. Joey dont do anything stupid before you think. I am grateful for the mod but that doesnt mean you can break rules or ban ppl without a true reason. Ask anybody and everyvone will tell you that 999Burek666 never cheated. BTW we should make a rules for behavior on server. We cant ban ppl just like that. ONLY HACKERS should be perm. ban. Those who use gl, marty , ls should be kicked and those who are disrespectful should be temporairly banned Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blaze
Admin
blaze

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:34 pm

i just came here to say soemthing idk whayt Very Happy
acuczz om too drunk Very Happy
my sister's bd Very Happy
good thng is i can still hit the letters on keyboarad Very Happy
fags Very Happy
happy birthday to my sister Very Happy
blahb lbah lbah blah Very Happy

and ive NO IDEA what is this topic about but w2ho gives a fcukld Very Happy
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:38 pm

blaze wrote:
i just came here to say soemthing idk whayt Very Happy
acuczz om too drunk Very Happy
my sister's bd Very Happy
good thng is i can still hit the letters on keyboarad Very Happy
fags Very Happy
happy birthday to my sister Very Happy
blahb lbah lbah blah Very Happy

and ive NO IDEA what is this topic about but w2ho gives a fcukld Very Happy
ahahhhh lol i know the feeling lol!
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:04 pm

Antrop wrote:
Hmm.............. I never played with joey but he i saw that he helped with his mod and made easier admins lives. But yesterday you banned my friend 999Burek666 WHO NEVER CHEATED and he has never been disrespectful to any memeber of iE|( well he was disrespectful to you) or others. Joey dont do anything stupid before you think. I am grateful for the mod but that doesnt mean you can break rules or ban ppl without a true reason. Ask anybody and everyvone will tell you that 999Burek666 never cheated. BTW we should make a rules for behavior on server. We cant ban ppl just like that. ONLY HACKERS should be perm. ban. Those who use gl, marty , ls should be kicked and those who are disrespectful should be temporairly banned Very Happy

Omg why won't anyone listen to me?! 0.o

He was never accused of cheating, atleast not to my knowledge, but he was banned some time ago for wearing a iE tag, and then we was back yesterday, and talked shit about both me and joey, where upon he was kick first (i think) and then he was banned after joey talked with him.

I witness both of this, and I condone what joey did.
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:31 pm

Elsarild wrote:
/cut

Let's play along.
You and Joey are playing on the server. Burek joins and stats talking 'shit about you'.
-Hey Elsarild. You and Joey are gay! nja-nja-nja-nja-nja-nja
He said something like that? I'm sure that this scenario didn't happen. I don't understand. How did all that started? So, please explain whole story.
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:47 pm

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
Elsarild wrote:
/cut

Let's play along.
You and Joey are playing on the server. Burek joins and stats talking 'shit about you'.
-Hey Elsarild. You and Joey are gay! nja-nja-nja-nja-nja-nja
He said something like that? I'm sure that this scenario didn't happen. I don't understand. How did all that started? So, please explain whole story.

I never said anything like that.

I was playing around just before i went to bed, when the mod suddenly turns on, and the server restarts, and then Joey joins in, by that time Burek has allright been playing nicely (by nicely i ment he only whine about some campers here and there but it was crossfire and they had snipers) when Joey sees him, and asks him if he hadn't allready banned him, and i'm pretty sure burek replied "no" where as Joey did that !aliases check thingy and found out that he HAD banned him before for wearing the iE tag, and i remembered when he banned him, because that was the first time i saw joey on the server, and they startet argueing back and forth and he startet swearing about joey, me (i took part in the arguement, even tho I'm not sure how much was heard) and iE. and then i believe joey kicked him or banned him, not sure, but both joey and burek left, then i left shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:01 pm

If he didn't wore iE tag yesterday there was no reason to even start an argument let alone ban him. So what? He maybe wore it before, he should first be told to remove it and then KICKED not banned, like there was case with freeway in wca. And he came back (idk how) and then Joey starts an argument. Why starting argument if everything is alright?? Of course he got pissed off. He never even saw Joey before and suddenly he is about to get banned again...
Back to top Go down
Vivar

Vivar

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:11 pm

I think joey is a trusted member. He might have changed the map every 5mins but I and joey were testing the new mod around 10 am (gmt+5.5).

The only mistake he did was make all the immature WCA members(all most all members!) as the mod. The dead aim was over using his powers!

Everything is ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About joey Empty
PostSubject: Re: About joey   About joey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About joey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next