Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's with this joey dude??

Go down 
+5
Antrop
hemol
insane'
dakotaboul123
SENSEI982
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SENSEI982

SENSEI982

What's with this joey dude?? Empty
PostSubject: What's with this joey dude??   What's with this joey dude?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:24 am

We played just fine, when he shows up, telling me to remove iE(f) mark, so I did. Than he started accusing me that I'm a liar, and that he's gonna perm-ban me on the spot. I said read the forum, and then he said some words I won't repeat, and some I didn't even understand, and I said nothing. Then he kicked me even though he seen the forum pages. I reconnected and told him to talk to u guys, and he started kicking and baning people for no reason at all. One guy asked him if he has a bad day-->banned him too. Not very gentlman like I must say. And than when half the people there were gone console said "Don't forget to put this server on your favourites!" lol!
Back to top Go down
dakotaboul123

dakotaboul123

PostSubject: Re: What's with this joey dude??   What's with this joey dude?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:39 am

No I Never Banned Anyone Besides a Person who Had No recoil.
Its a against the rules to wear the tag when you are not in the clan, if caught (like you) Its an auto Ban its not allowed here sorry.

This guy was very rude please look at this Picture.Please refer to this about his application.When someone wears the tag i do not take it as oh lol i do not know.

Not allowed = You should of been Banned.
We do not want-a-bes in the clan

Respect the god damn admins.Do not wear the tag and annoy the daylight ou of people!

Have fun,
Joey
Back to top Go down
dakotaboul123

dakotaboul123

PostSubject: Re   What's with this joey dude?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:41 am

For got to say That He said that all of you said that he was in the clan.Which was a lie So i kicked him (Cause we stop recruiting). So then he goes do you not knot know how to fu**** read you dumb***.

I do not play games.We need a STRONG CLAN not none of this AGAIN.

Why me?
Joey
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's with this joey dude??   What's with this joey dude?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:03 am

u slow son of a **********************************
sensei is in the clan.. if you bothered to read his thread.. blaze told him to put and (f) in his tag cuz he's new.. the (f) apparently stands for fag though Razz but none the less SENSEI IS IN THE FKING CLAN!!!!
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

PostSubject: Re: What's with this joey dude??   What's with this joey dude?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:20 am

Sensei is in he clan...
Wasnt any pur information about clan members i think... but Joey that what you done is wrong and not first time, you could ask someone from iE| b4.
You should apologize him.
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: What's with this joey dude??   What's with this joey dude?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:15 am

OK joey YOU have no right to ban and accuse ppl like this. That is just stupid. First you ask us then we tell you and then you can ban him But SENSEI IS A RECRUIT and you were disrespectful again just like the matter about 999Burek666. MAN leave alone ppl only bann them if there are using marty, gl, ls, hacks, or there are camping. AND banned them if they start uisng a bad language to other ppl or accues of being noobs.
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

PostSubject: Re: What's with this joey dude??   What's with this joey dude?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:14 am

Antrop wrote:
OK joey YOU have no right to ban and accuse ppl like this. That is just stupid. First you ask us then we tell you and then you can ban him But SENSEI IS A RECRUIT and you were disrespectful again just like the matter about 999Burek666. MAN leave alone ppl only bann them if there are using marty, gl, ls, hacks, or there are camping. AND banned them if they start uisng a bad language to other ppl or accues of being noobs.

I hope so you meaning if they constantly using gl/marty/ls. Give ppl two or three warning -> chance to change his classes.
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's with this joey dude??   What's with this joey dude?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:42 am

yep cant say anything else except yes he is in the clan. next tme please just ask to be sure. cause we also recruited you when we stopped recruiting and if the mod remains down you will stop being a recruit cause you were accepted for that if you remember correctly + stop banning just for a person is rude to you and shits. first you have to see how you talk to them cause im trying a lot to get server full at all times in the day, which i had achieved before the host ruined everything! So i dont want server empty by kicking left right and center.
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: What's with this joey dude??   What's with this joey dude?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:22 am

hemol wrote:
Antrop wrote:

I hope so you meaning if they constantly using gl/marty/ls. Give ppl two or three warning -> chance to change his classes.

yep i mean that i just got pissed
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: What's with this joey dude??   What's with this joey dude?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:40 am

Please read forums more often. There are like 5 pages about Sensei joining(and some other stuff Razz). And people wearing iE tag is not a reason to automatically ban. You should just tell them to take it off and if they don't listen kick. And if they come back MAYBE ban. There have already been cases like this in wca and I remember that those guys didn't get banned.
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

PostSubject: Re: What's with this joey dude??   What's with this joey dude?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:48 pm

if ur not sure if some1 is in the clan...1st u can ask some1 and 2nd u can ask him who's admin etc.
u gotta chill lol
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

PostSubject: Re: What's with this joey dude??   What's with this joey dude?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:26 pm

I think we have gotten the message. if you want to go on about what joey should do, make a notice in a new thread.

*LOCKED*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's with this joey dude??   What's with this joey dude?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's with this joey dude??
Page 1 of 1