Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello every1!

Go down 
+6
razor955
Elsarild
insane'
Sick'n'Twisted
hemol
SENSEI982
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SENSEI982

SENSEI982

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:17 pm

Hey ppl! I've been playing on your server for some time now, and I'd like to join your fine crew. I know some of you think I'm cheating but that isn't true!! My game is clean, spectate me any time if u want. Shocked I've been playing COD4 since it got out, and I'm part of one of the best clans in Croatia -->eXhibit13. Not THE best but we are strong and skillfull. We play CB a lot and competitions of every kind. I'm very good with all weapons, especially with both AKs and sniper, MP5 works too. Very Happy I rarely find any1 better than me in TDM, so if u think that u could use my skills let me join. I'm leaving my clan because they've gotten too serious for me and I can't play all the time they want 'cause I work in a bank and that takes a lot of my time. I really like your server and the people playing there so if you want to test me or something, please let me know. Oh, yeah and could u PLEASE PLEASE STOP kicking me allready lol! .

SENSEI
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Like you know he's good. But half ppl think he is cheating -> im not. Should be cool have him in clan so if he will be active on forum i will voteing for 'yes'. W8ting for raplies.
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:50 pm

I know you and I don't think you're cheating. It would be very good to have someone as good as you in a clan, but as far as i know we're not recruting yet... If you ask me, I want you in a clan, idk about rest
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:59 pm

i first thought u were hacking.. thats cuz i spectated u for a whole fkin map! and u were shooting walls.. i know its not hax.. but had no choice but to kick u with all the whining Sad
if you ask me i wudnt mind if u joined us.. but on the other hand i also want this to be a group decision. im still negative on hacks..
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:14 pm

I must say i've never seen you play, but i guess if you can either prove your skills or we have enougth within the clan whi have seen you play, i guess it shoulnd't be a problem x)
Back to top Go down
SENSEI982

SENSEI982

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Why do people think I'm cheating...   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:54 pm

I bought my Sennheiser pc-350 headphones, paid 200$ for them, and they + my soundcard allow me to hear EVERYTHING, every move u make I know exacly where u are. Down to 0.5m. So if I hear u walking behind the wall I just empty my clip in the wall. Sometimes I don't hit, mostly I do. Very usefull in wars on promod. I can even hear someone if they have dead silence. Makes people crazy lol! ! But I NEVER cheat. I can even hear when u walk crouched but just on some surfaces. Also surround on these headphones is the best of any. I know where you are just by direction of the bullets flying over my head. So, for some serious pwning -->Sennheiser pc-350. Very Happy Tricky part is, when there is a lot of players u can't hear everything! So sometimes I shoot randomly through walls where I know most noobs r hiding and look for X when i hit, than it is all over Very Happy . But in promod 5vs5 or so, it ROCKS! I can even give you my cfg. It is from ESUBA Paradox himself . Boosts visibility and fps. Specialy for some serious sniping. Right Blaze? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:16 pm

SENSEI982 wrote:
I bought my Sennheiser pc-350 headphones, paid 200$ for them, and they + my soundcard allow me to hear EVERYTHING, every move u make I know exacly where u are. Down to 0.5m. So if I hear u walking behind the wall I just empty my clip in the wall. Sometimes I don't hit, mostly I do. Very usefull in wars on promod. I can even hear someone if they have dead silence. Makes people crazy lol! ! But I NEVER cheat. I can even hear when u walk crouched but just on some surfaces. Also surround on these headphones is the best of any. I know where you are just by direction of the bullets flying over my head. So, for some serious pwning -->Sennheiser pc-350. Very Happy Tricky part is, when there is a lot of players u can't hear everything! So sometimes I shoot randomly through walls where I know most noobs r hiding and look for X when i hit, than it is all over Very Happy . But in promod 5vs5 or so, it ROCKS! I can even give you my cfg. It is from ESUBA Paradox himself . Boosts visibility and fps. Specialy for some serious sniping. Right Blaze? Very Happy

WOW WOW WOW WOW
That headset is fucking awesome! I'm so jealous Sad
What's your cfg? And xfire?
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:40 pm

lol this was unexpected...idk i thought that joining was closed but there can always be an exeption...like joey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:14 am

SENSEI982 wrote:

No wonder, it's a sennheiser headset, that is the best brand there is x)

But i don't care, i got my surround sound, when you fire (and i actually PLAY the game without running music or something else on my laptop) you're dead x)
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:15 am

razor955 wrote:
lol this was unexpected...idk i thought that joining was closed but there can always be an exeption...like joey Very Happy

Well it seems like there has been more than 1 exception, and i can't seem to figrue out what the hell, because speed told me to accept new players who are good or can give the clan something.

and i must say if he speaks the truth, i think we can use him.
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:28 am

but as the saying goes.. "thou shall not lie about hacks in someone elses forum"
Back to top Go down
Danny <3
Admin

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:14 am

My cousant has the Sennheiser pc-350 headphones and i'd say its true what Sensei said.
you can hear
EVERYTHING

I just want to steal that thing, i got a old PS2 headset just for talking

Creative 5.1 Speaker set makes me hear everything aswell.

I think its fair that we let him join.

But we still have to make a tactic for him then Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ironedgeforums.forummotion.com
Elsarild

Elsarild

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:21 am

Waffled =D wrote:
My cousant has the Sennheiser pc-350 headphones and i'd say its true what Sensei said.
you can hear
EVERYTHING

I just want to steal that thing, i got a old PS2 headset just for talking

Creative 5.1 Speaker set makes me hear everything aswell.

I think its fair that we let him join.

But we still have to make a tactic for him then Smile

LEts make him run rampant around like a bunnie =D
Back to top Go down
SENSEI982

SENSEI982

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:10 am

Hehehe, just give me AK and I'll show u what I can do. I play virtually any position in any map, I just need a new mouse, 'cause I broke my Deathadder yesterday. I'm waiting for a new G9. I have Paradox's performance cfg, 'cause I play on high resolution 1920x1200.
Back to top Go down
Danny <3
Admin

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:31 am

Does it work on 640 x 480 ?

If so add me on xfire :
xdanny1993

I just need that config, I WANT MORE FPS. lol. I got 120 now. Does it go higher ?
Back to top Go down
SENSEI982

SENSEI982

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:34 am

Ah, yes, my xfire is bornabosnic if any1 want to check my stats and screenshots. I have a few nice ones. I've been playing with the same cd-key since the game came out.
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:37 am

Waffled =D wrote:
Does it work on 640 x 480 ?

If so add me on xfire :
xdanny1993

I just need that config, I WANT MORE FPS. lol. I got 120 now. Does it go higher ?

Why are people so god damn stupid? YOU DON'T NEED 120 FPS!! your eyes can't see the diffrence from 60-120, it is not humanly possible -.-
Back to top Go down
Danny <3
Admin

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:38 am

Lol, i guess your true, i didnt feel or see any difference on 60 fps and on 120.

Wow, this is getting offtopic, haha xD
Back to top Go down
SENSEI982

SENSEI982

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:57 am

This is my introduction, so I'm telling u what I know Very Happy It is true that human eye can't tell the difference, but nevertheless, the game runs smoother on higher fps and your rifles fire faster. And u can't make certain usefull jumps on some maps on low fps. Plus switching your weapons when out of ammo is much faster. If u want the cfg that gives you max fps than use YITCH3 cfg, made for that. Link --> www.bashandslash.com u can download it there.

Last edited by SENSEI982 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SENSEI982

SENSEI982

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:00 am

BTW COD4 is made for 125 FPS, so if u can get a lock on 125 fps and set your packets on 63 lock, that is very good Very Happy I have lock on 200 FPS but on most competitions it's limited to 125
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:21 am

SENSEI982 wrote:
BTW COD4 is made for 125 FPS, so if u can get a lock on 125 fps and set your packets on 63 lock, that is very good Very Happy I have lock on 200 FPS but on most competitions it's limited to 125

wow, 200locked fps at 1920*1200 resolution. How good comp you have??
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:34 am

Lol sorry for late reply but if blaze accepts too we can let him in cause he knows some things which we need too Very Happy Imma try yitch 3 again cause my normal fps is 91. Glad you want to join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:38 am

SENSEI982 wrote:

Ehm, i'm sorry but the way you're explaining it there is still not possible

FPS stand for "Frames per. second" which means how fast the game updates the frame and there may be the a very slight possibelity that you can cut maby 0,5 milisecond off your reload time, but it is still too fast for you to actually utillize it, the reload time is defined by a command in the programming, and is working indepentet from the FPS and you can only cut off a defined number of second on each weapon, but it still is defined by the programming, and not the FPS.

IF that config changes anythining in the code itself you can use it that way, but then it would be considered hacking.

And by the way the games can't run smoother with more fps, it takes 24 FPS for a movie or game to run smooth (tho it looks ugly) so clocking it up to 40-60 fps makes it run smoother, but everything over that will not make any diffrence as i allready statet. and second of all, to even make it work by running in 125 fps you need a monitor with 120 Hertz else, it is useless because your screen can't even show that many frames.
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:44 am

Elsarild wrote:
SENSEI982 wrote:

FPS stand for "Frames per. second" which means how fast the game updates the frame and there may be the a very slight possibelity that you can cut maby 0,5 milisecond off your reload time, but it is still too fast for you to actually utillize it, the reload time is defined by a command in the programming, and is working indepentet from the FPS and you can only cut off a defined number of second on each weapon, but it still is defined by the programming, and not the FPS.

IF that config changes anythining in the code itself you can use it that way, but then it would be considered hacking.

My friend (stoneman) until recently had a 'bad' computer. He had like 30fps in cod 2 and he was always asking me how can I shoot that fast with m1 garand rifle. The reason behind this is that he has only 30 fps and i had 200ish fps. It may be working independent on from the fps, but you just can't see it if you have too low fps....
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:48 am

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
Elsarild wrote:
SENSEI982 wrote:

My friend (stoneman) until recently had a 'bad' computer. He had like 30fps in cod 2 and he was always asking me how can I shoot that fast with m1 garand rifle. The reason behind this is that he has only 30 fps and i had 200ish fps. It may be working independent on from the fps, but you just can't see it if you have too low fps....

Then the rifle dosen't fire faster, then your computer just can't show it, like when i played cod 4 on my laptop, if i used a heavy repeter weapon like LMG or stationary LMG, it only showed like 5 shots while i had fired like 30 of them, it dosen't make the weapons fire fast, you can just actually SEE it.

No change in the game itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello every1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello every1!   Hello every1! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello every1!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Edge Forums :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: