Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burek

Go down 
+4
Sick'n'Twisted
insane'
speed
Elsarild
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elsarild

Elsarild

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:52 pm

Allright, yesterday while playing, Burek was accused of Wallhacking, and i went specing him, and caugth a video of him while he wasa clearly wallhacking, and if that isn't proof enougth for us to perm ban him, well then this sucks.

Sadly, every time i try and upload it, my computer crashs, but i will fix this, and as soon as i can i will uploade the video on xfire so you can make up your own damn minds.

Edit1: i got it uploaded, sadly i fucking up with my key bindings so i didn't get the first of it, but just looked at the wall and opened fire.

http://www.xfire.com/video/b207e/

Last edited by Elsarild on Mon May 04, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:22 pm

ye last time i kind of had the feeling he was walling but since he was in our clan i didnt spec but now you mention it, ill check the video and if he is anyone see him perm ban him.
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:30 pm

i wont be convinced till i see some evidence Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:54 pm

Jayanath wrote:
i wont be convinced till i see some evidence Very Happy
'

Well as of now i am trying to determin what makes my computer crash, but i may be able to uploade the video
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:10 pm

Erm... I know him and he isn't wallhacking 100%. His scores aren't even that good -.-
First upload video and then I'll trust you. I know that most of you don't like him. He may be arrogant, but he isn't wallhacking.
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:13 pm

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
Erm... I know him and he isn't wallhacking 100%. His scores aren't even that good -.-
First upload video and then I'll trust you. I know that most of you don't like him. He may be arrogant, but he isn't wallhacking.

I will, when i sort out how.
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:58 pm

or sent it to me or someone and he'll upload it.
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:37 pm

well idk he aimed but not exatcly and also some1 else shooted though the wall so...
Back to top Go down
Vivar

Vivar

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:39 pm

Go to the video option in Xfire and reduce the quality....that should be easier to upload and takes less space......also make sure that ur ram are in good condition...

@ topic....
HE is clearly wallhacking......why is the video all screwed up??
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:54 pm

it was very clear to a lot of ppl that sensei was wall hacking.. and hmmmm isnt he in iE now? o_0
on with the vid pls
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:24 pm

Wallhacking is difficult to catch if someone uses it wisely so its better not judge until we see the video. One think is for sure that its difficult to say if hes wallhacking. I mean I know maps a lot for example and with uav i know exact locations that means i can turn a corner shooting already. Why? cause of uav not wh. I even shoot through walls sometimes even if im not sure. If I hit good if not fk it. So its kind of hard for wallhacking to be noticed some times. Sometimes its easy to notice because other hacks are present but if only wallhack that's difficult. But if video is provided and i have slightest doubt that he might be wallhacking, i will pass the video to some ppl i know who are good at spotting hackers.
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:25 pm

samfisher wrote:
Go to the video option in Xfire and reduce the quality....that should be easier to upload and takes less space......also make sure that ur ram are in good condition...

@ topic....
HE is clearly wallhacking......why is the video all screwed up??

Shut up allready, i have 1 TB to work with, and uploadeing isn't the problem, forcus on the topic.
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:26 pm

razor955 wrote:
well idk he aimed but not exatcly and also some1 else shooted though the wall so...

True, but as i statet, when i was camming him, i fucked up my macros and i only got it recording a few second in, and that caused me to loose around 5-6 econd where he aimed and killed one 1 shot through wall =/
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:06 pm

ok i see that he is creating a lot of attention SO why don't we treat him like any other player on srv and if some1 calls him wh or somethin just spect him without saying anything...he isn't in the clan so how can he make trouble 2 us? lol!
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:43 pm

razor955 wrote:
ok i see that he is creating a lot of attention SO why don't we treat him like any other player on srv and if some1 calls him wh or somethin just spect him without saying anything...he isn't in the clan so how can he make trouble 2 us? lol!

He is a problem for me because i think none should get get treatet diffrently like he was beauseh he's friends with someone.

My friends play there too, and i often backhand them at school and tells them to pull them selvs together and play by the rules when they are on our server, and I've banned my own friends, but seems people here don't have the same dicipline as mine.

I think it is wrong.
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:41 pm

idk that Burek is whing oi think not but this video wont load >.>
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:09 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

sorry but i can not to laugh at that video. That ISN'T wallhack. He could have uav and he saw somone shoothing through wall. I do that all the fucking time. You can see that not every shot hit someone. He was clearly shooting without knowing exactly where enemies are. Please get some more convincing video.

And he is not being treated differently. He got banned for wearing iE tag, he got back, got another chance and now you accuse him of wallhacking with this silly video. I know that you never like him. You used to talk shit to him cause he was talking on croatian. Where is that rule? All of us (from croatia and serbia) talk on our language very often and no one cares. You obviously want him banned from server.
NFH, just my opinion.

EDIT: You can see bullets flying from other side of that wall and almost hitting burek. Those guys also have wh cause they know where burek is? Please...
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:22 am

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:

sorry but i can not to laugh at that video. That ISN'T wallhack. He could have uav and he saw somone shoothing through wall. I do that all the fucking time. You can see that not every shot hit someone. He was clearly shooting without knowing exactly where enemies are. Please get some more convincing video.

And he is not being treated differently. He got banned for wearing iE tag, he got back, got another chance and now you accuse him of wallhacking with this silly video. I know that you never like him. You used to talk shit to him cause he was talking on croatian. Where is that rule? All of us (from croatia and serbia) talk on our language very often and no one cares. You obviously want him banned from server.
NFH, just my opinion.

EDIT: You can see bullets flying from other side of that wall and almost hitting burek. Those guys also have wh cause they know where burek is? Please...

First of all, read the thread before your post

And i didn't ban him, i tempped him back then, and if you want to no where the rule about foreing launges is, ask Speed, because he and Jay told me to kick / or temp ban people who kept speaking in other launges than english. and that was what he didn't and ignored me 3 times, then i have a pretty good reason.

And he is beeing treatet diffrently, if we find someone with No recoil hack, and we ban him, if he writes a complaint here on the forum, how many would listen to him? none i believe. And he woulnd't get a second chance because he has noone to defend him.

But Burek clearly has a bunch of you morons pulled up in your tigth fucking panties so that you want to defend him mindlessly.

And i never had a reason to like he, first timed i asked him to shut up or speak english, he cursed me, and he has never shown any kind of "good" side to me, he's allways whining about campers with snipers or people who rush in where he is. And if any of the so called campers respon to he's bitching, he just cusses them and threatens to get one of your guys to ban them, which i don't hope you would even consider.
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:40 am

Elsarild wrote:
/cut

Of course I defend him. He is my best friend and you accuse him of wallhacking and as proof you give us this shity video of him shooting through the wall and other guys shooting back at him. You hate him and want him banned for nothing.

And of course if someone else who we don't know gets banned for hacking and post on a forum we would look at it. I got banned for 'hacking' by some new clanmember on one server on which I played for a year. I posted on forum unban request, posted video of my gameplay, told that I know A LOT of guys from that clan, and I got unbanned.

And of course that if he has a lot of friends in this clan that he wont be banned as soon as anyone else cause we trust him. I KNOW that he is not hacking. He doesn't get some super uber pwnage scores like sensei did so you accuse him for wallhacking. You accuse him cause he shot a guy through a wall. You never shot a guy through a wall?

Anyways, Speed told that he will send this video to some guys who actually know what wallhack is unlike you(or you're just pretending to get him banned).
I don't want to fight with you. You hate him, hes my best friend, no point in arguing...
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:04 am

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
Elsarild wrote:
/cut

Of course I defend him. He is my best friend and you accuse him of wallhacking and as proof you give us this shity video of him shooting through the wall and other guys shooting back at him. You hate him and want him banned for nothing.

And of course if someone else who we don't know gets banned for hacking and post on a forum we would look at it. I got banned for 'hacking' by some new clanmember on one server on which I played for a year. I posted on forum unban request, posted video of my gameplay, told that I know A LOT of guys from that clan, and I got unbanned.

And of course that if he has a lot of friends in this clan that he wont be banned as soon as anyone else cause we trust him. I KNOW that he is not hacking. He doesn't get some super uber pwnage scores like sensei did so you accuse him for wallhacking. You accuse him cause he shot a guy through a wall. You never shot a guy through a wall?

Anyways, Speed told that he will send this video to some guys who actually know what wallhack is unlike you(or you're just pretending to get him banned).
I don't want to fight with you. You hate him, hes my best friend, no point in arguing...

lol you just shot yourself in a foot my pointing out what i just said, that we was treatet diffrently.

Fine, if he dosen't get banned, i don't care, because thats just a proof that there is no freaking dicipline amongst any of you children.
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:09 am

Elsarild wrote:

lol you just shot yourself in a foot my pointing out what i just said, that we was treatet diffrently.

Fine, if he dosen't get banned, i don't care, because thats just a proof that there is no freaking dicipline amongst any of you children.

Ermmm... why would he get banned? He obviously doesn't have wallhack and we all know you hate him. I didn't say that he is treated differently, I said that a lot of us know him and that we trust him. Don't spin my words around. If you want him banned, give some more convincing footage. This what you showed is nothing. And why are you always trying to say like you're some 'mature' guy and rest of us who are maybe few years younger then you are just children? You are the one who is acting like a child now. Trying to make excuses to get a guy banned.... very mature.
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:15 pm

Elsarild wrote:
Sick'n'Twisted wrote:

NFH, just my opinion.

First of all, read the thread before your post

And i didn't ban him, i tempped him back then, and if you want to no where the rule about foreing launges is, ask Speed, because he and Jay told me to kick / or temp ban people who kept speaking in other launges than english. and that was what he didn't and ignored me 3 times, then i have a pretty good reason.

And he is beeing treatet diffrently, if we find someone with No recoil hack, and we ban him, if he writes a complaint here on the forum, how many would listen to him? none i believe. And he woulnd't get a second chance because he has noone to defend him.

But Burek clearly has a bunch of you morons pulled up in your tigth fucking panties so that you want to defend him mindlessly.

And i never had a reason to like he, first timed i asked him to shut up or speak english, he cursed me, and he has never shown any kind of "good" side to me, he's allways whining about campers with snipers or people who rush in where he is. And if any of the so called campers respon to he's bitching, he just cusses them and threatens to get one of your guys to ban them, which i don't hope you would even consider.

Elsaird THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAME OF YOU. First of all sick was righ about video its shitty. I laughed for hours. Anfd you still think he has wallhack. AND you even gave him a temp. ban. First of all he never cheated. Second of all IT SEEMS YOU ALL HAVE SOME FKIN PROBLEM WHEN BUREK SHOOTS YOU. Idk whats the matter with you ppl. We alredy disscused this that he didnt desevere any kind of ban. This video shows that you are idiot. How can you tell that this was wallhack. IF that wass wallahck you would be killed instantly. And i and sick are defending him cuzz we both know that he never used hacks. And you know that in this clan there are many form balkan. So we have right to speak in our language when we are on server CUZZ there are no rules about speaking languages or you didnt know cuzz you didnt play cod 4 a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time so dont bullshit us. AND YOU TALK HERE ABOUT DISCIPLINE. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE. You should be more disciplined then we. Cuzz we dont accuse anynone about hacks and we dont post such lame videos. You said you cought him. When i saw that i knew that you cant see a real hacker.
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:24 pm

Ok this will be last post before i lock it. If Burek isnt cheating. fine but the language thing is so irritating believe me. It could mean that a person is talking behind you back without you understanding anything. It isnt first time that i heard someone saying jebi se and shits and i only know them because i had some expensive Razz private lessons with joker. So its not first time they said shit to me in a nother language. Now i know you sick antrop and burek and more ppl will talk in their language just because they prefer it but pls that will give a reason to say that others are being prefered over clan members (or ex clan members) and people will start asking, why can they speak in another language. For now im busy to do rules etc but after i finsih my exams ill try to arrange somerules and shits. If you have further concerns pls ask on xfire cause if another topic is started about this i will delete to avoid further conflicts.
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:32 pm

it would be very fucking good if all of you would just stfu! I can see that he isnt wallhacking cuz if you're wallhacking you wont have to shoot so much to kill and etc etc.. That doesnt fucking mean that you can start bagging on elsarild.. stfu and pretend this never happened! understood?
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:45 pm

WTF?
I'm not 'bagging' on Elsarild! I told him that his video proofs nothing and that burek shouldn't been banned. He started shitting on us(and on you) for nothing
Elsarild wrote:

---------------------

BTW I'm very sorry for unlocking this topic to post, but I just can't stand this
BTW 2 It's not only me burek and antrop. It's A LOT more players... A LOT... some from clan and some random
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burek
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Edge Forums :: About Iron Edge :: Garbage-
Jump to: