Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burek

Go down 
+4
Sick'n'Twisted
insane'
speed
Elsarild
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
speed
Admin

Burek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:19 pm

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
WTF?
I'm not 'bagging' on Elsarild! I told him that his video proofs nothing and that burek shouldn't been banned. He started shitting on us(and on you) for nothing
Elsarild wrote:

But Burek clearly has a bunch of you morons pulled up in your tigth fucking panties so that you want to defend him mindlessly.
---------------------
Fine, if he dosen't get banned, i don't care, because thats just a proof that there is no freaking dicipline amongst any of you children.

BTW I'm very sorry for unlocking this topic to post, but I just can't stand this
BTW 2 It's not only me burek and antrop. It's A LOT more players... A LOT... some from clan and some random

Well have you ever seen me talking in my language (Maltese) No tahts because i hate talking in some language taht others dont understand. In fact when once i talked with my friend in maltese cause i had to say soemthing privately to him, they said what the fk is comm saying >_> so please just talk in english unless youre so bad it that...
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Burek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:55 pm

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
Elsarild wrote:

lol you just shot yourself in a foot my pointing out what i just said, that we was treatet diffrently.

Fine, if he dosen't get banned, i don't care, because thats just a proof that there is no freaking dicipline amongst any of you children.

Ermmm... why would he get banned? He obviously doesn't have wallhack and we all know you hate him. I didn't say that he is treated differently, I said that a lot of us know him and that we trust him. Don't spin my words around. If you want him banned, give some more convincing footage. This what you showed is nothing. And why are you always trying to say like you're some 'mature' guy and rest of us who are maybe few years younger then you are just children? You are the one who is acting like a child now. Trying to make excuses to get a guy banned.... very mature.

I don't "pretend" to be more mature, i obvislouy am. so yeah, i'm acting my age, sorry my mom and dad fucked before yours did, and i grew up where i learned how to handle people. I have laot of outstanding offers for clan both more serious and better than us (not ment wrong i just mean that they all have original cd-keys and compete in fair tournaments controlled by activision), i stayed with you because i had some hope that you would actually get a grip like we agreed when we left WCA, but until now i can't see that we have accompliced anything else but getting rid of 5 million noobs, who usally fucks up the wars.

We still don't have a scheduel for training.

Noone knows when recruitment is starting.

The rules gets eksuced constantly in favor of both the clan and random players.

We are NOT orginised! Which was the foundation for the foundng of the clan! I've giving this allmost a month now, and still nothing has changed, except people have being talking about the stuff that needed to be done, BUT THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN GOING ON FROM THE FREAKING START NOT NOW!

Yeah, sick, you're so mature, then why don't you do ANYTHING to improve the clan? Until now i haven't seen your contribution?
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

Burek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:15 pm

well if there isnt any improvement why the fuck arent you playing.. me and gaz are looking for promod servers and playing in them all day long and no one joins us..
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

Burek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:20 pm

You have gone waaaaaay off topic. From accusing Burek of wallhacking to talking about clan stuff...

You are mature? You are falsely accusing someone of hacking and present us zero evidence to back it up just cause you hate him and want him banned. That's not really mature. I already said this and I don't see why I have to repeat myself...

And what are you talking about? What should I do for the clan? What can I do for the clan? Back in wca I used to post a lot of new suggestions and that kind of stuff. What do you want me to do? There are topics about training day,time and about our map in wars. Until we sort that out there is noting that can be done.

And last but not least, what have you done for the clan?

EDIT:
at Jay: I play on promod servers too, but I'm sick these last few days so I'm not playing anywhere.
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

Burek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:24 pm

will you both stfu!
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Burek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:29 pm

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
You have gone waaaaaay off topic. From accusing Burek of wallhacking to talking about clan stuff...

You are mature? You are falsely accusing someone of hacking and present us zero evidence to back it up just cause you hate him and want him banned. That's not really mature. I already said this and I don't see why I have to repeat myself...

And what are you talking about? What should I do for the clan? What can I do for the clan? Back in wca I used to post a lot of new suggestions and that kind of stuff. What do you want me to do? There are topics about training day,time and about our map in wars. Until we sort that out there is noting that can be done.

And last but not least, what have you done for the clan?

EDIT:
at Jay: I play on promod servers too, but I'm sick these last few days so I'm not playing anywhere.

And you are either not talking to me, or you're confused to hell and back. i never said i hatet him, you did, you think i hate him because I'm intrestet in catching a hacker, or other rule braker, it dosen't mean I hate him. And i want him banned because i saw the few second before i recorded that in which he reveled he's hack which I've apprently tried and failed at getting througth to you.

You should start giving an opinion, or atleast try and come with a suggestion, instead of just nodding along when a suggestion is proposed.

I've come up with the idear of schedueled training. or at very least i set the wheel turning and been looking where Razor have been takeing it now.

I've been active modding the server when the mod has been down.

I've helped those on the server who needed help insted of ignoring them, giveing us a better image to the people playing.
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

Burek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:39 pm

Elsarild wrote:

And you are either not talking to me, or you're confused to hell and back. i never said i hatet him, you did, you think i hate him because I'm intrestet in catching a hacker, or other rule braker, it dosen't mean I hate him. And i want him banned because i saw the few second before i recorded that in which he reveled he's hack which I've apprently tried and failed at getting througth to you.

You should start giving an opinion, or atleast try and come with a suggestion, instead of just nodding along when a suggestion is proposed.

I've come up with the idear of schedueled training. or at very least i set the wheel turning and been looking where Razor have been takeing it now.

I've helped those on the server who needed help insted of ignoring them, giveing us a better image to the people playing.

I never gave any suggestions?

I suggested how should we make wca recruitment system better after jay and razor posted somwhere that it should be stricken.

I suggested that we should have separated forum part which can only be seen by clan member where we should vote for someone to come in clan or decline him.

It was me, not you, who first suggested scheduled trainigs. I compared it to my guild in wow back in days when I used to play it. I really don't know how can you lie so shamelessly.

It was me who was always fighting for more S&D on the server so we can train.

And what is that last thing supposed to mean? That I ignore people on server who need/want help or that I don't kick rule breakers?

And again, your video proves nothing. Get normal video with few minutes footage where it is CLEAR that he has wallhack. Not just some random 5 seconds of him shooting through a wall BARELY killing one guy.
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Burek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:56 pm

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
Elsarild wrote:

I never gave any suggestions?

I suggested how should we make wca recruitment system better after jay and razor posted somwhere that it should be stricken.

I suggested that we should have separated forum part which can only be seen by clan member where we should vote for someone to come in clan or decline him.

It was me, not you, who first suggested scheduled trainigs. I compared it to my guild in wow back in days when I used to play it. I really don't know how can you lie so shamelessly.

It was me who was always fighting for more S&D on the server so we can train.

And what is that last thing supposed to mean? That I ignore people on server who need/want help or that I don't kick rule breakers?

And again, your video proves nothing. Get normal video with few minutes footage where it is CLEAR that he has wallhack. Not just some random 5 seconds of him shooting through a wall BARELY killing one guy.

Well if you suggestet scheduled trainings, I'd like to know why i had to post the suggestion before the ball gets rolling?

And i don't care what you did in WCA, this is iE

S&D on the server dosen't help squat, playing on a server with 28 players where we normally play 10, and half the time we gotta kick or ban or warn some rule braker, and theres no mod to control those nooish perks which we can't use in a match, if that is training for you, you should go to an 24/7 s&d server with 10 slots instead.

I don't say you ignore people, i just say that when i startet playing, noone would tell me shit because everyone was stuck so far up their own arses, and if we all try and help the newbies (ot the noobs, and yes theres a diffrence between a newb and a noob) we get a better image to the people. and if you do so, then it's good.

And i suggest you should see it again, he shoots 1 guy througth the wall, barely useing any bullets, then emptys 2 or 3 mags into the wal, before running into the rooom shooting a guy who he couulnd't have know was there.
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

Burek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:10 pm

Elsarild wrote:

Well if you suggestet scheduled trainings, I'd like to know why i had to post the suggestion before the ball gets rolling?

S&D on the server dosen't help squat, playing on a server with 28 players where we normally play 10, and half the time we gotta kick or ban or warn some rule braker, and theres no mod to control those nooish perks which we can't use in a match, if that is training for you, you should go to an 24/7 s&d server with 10 slots instead.

I don't say you ignore people, i just say that when i startet playing, noone would tell me shit because everyone was stuck so far up their own arses, and if we all try and help the newbies (ot the noobs, and yes theres a diffrence between a newb and a noob) we get a better image to the people. and if you do so, then it's good.

And i suggest you should see it again, he shoots 1 guy througth the wall, barely useing any bullets, then emptys 2 or 3 mags into the wal, before running into the rooom shooting a guy who he couulnd't have know was there.

Where you posted suggestion? I only saw Razor posted Training say and time and Antrop posted Our maps in war...

This may be a new clan, but it was formed by mature, best players of wca. Think about it, who was active on wca forums? Mostly people who are right here, in iE and maybe few people who are still in wca or something. And why should anyone even post a suggestion about scheduled trainings in iE? It was set from beginning, we are only now waiting to see when they will be...

More S&D on server maybe not be the best training option, but it's certainly better then no S&D, since we never had trainings then.

And back at the video. This video last 47 seconds, but freezes at 7th second. Only thing that I saw was him shooting 2 clips in wall randomly and kills a guy...
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

Burek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:15 pm

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
Elsarild wrote:

Where you posted suggestion? I only saw Razor posted Training say and time and Antrop posted Our maps in war...

This may be a new clan, but it was formed by mature, best players of wca. Think about it, who was active on wca forums? Mostly people who are right here, in iE and maybe few people who are still in wca or something. And why should anyone even post a suggestion about scheduled trainings in iE? It was set from beginning, we are only now waiting to see when they will be...

More S&D on server maybe not be the best training option, but it's certainly better then no S&D, since we never had trainings then.

And back at the video. This video last 47 seconds, but freezes at 7th second. Only thing that I saw was him shooting 2 clips in wall randomly and kills a guy...

I postet suggestion here: https://ironedgeforums.forummotion.com/announcements-updates-f7/we-need-organisation-t43.htm you even both commentet it, and agreed with me. note the date, and note the one on razor training time post, my was earlyer.

True, but still, if we need training, we can go to the Arisaka or what the hell the name was server, it has pass and it has promodlive

I can see the full video, and my firend whom i've showed it to, can see it all, so that i can not be held responsible for. myine last 47 seconds.
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

Burek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:12 pm

so before you post another reply to each other.. tell me what the fuck you both want out of this argument.. to prove the other wrong? to get burek banned.. do you want the other person to leave the clan jus so you will be "right" to kill this clan like we had to with wca?
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

Burek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:25 pm

We are just having argument... no big deal. I'm not trying to offend Elsarild, I'm just defending my friend... We may be a bit harsh, but I don't think that this is fight, just argument...
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

Burek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:19 pm

Moved to garbage. All problems solved...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burek   Burek - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burek
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Edge Forums :: About Iron Edge :: Garbage-
Jump to: