Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Allow new players to iE?

Go down 
+6
hemol
razor955
speed
Sick'n'Twisted
Elsarild
Vivar
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should iE recruit players??
Yes
Allow new players to iE? I_vote_lcap43%Allow new players to iE? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
No
Allow new players to iE? I_vote_lcap57%Allow new players to iE? I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Vivar

Vivar

Allow new players to iE? Empty
PostSubject: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:19 pm

do u think u should recruit more players??
The server and forum is getting LESS popular so have a little more ppl will make it better......
I mean not recruit any1 and every1......only good players after they are tested..
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:22 pm

We allready recruit the really good players.

I don't think we should recruit yet.
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:34 pm

The server is certainly very popular... it's full almost non-stop and we are doing a very good job to keep forum interesting and visited. There is only few people who are not in clan registered, but rest of us are very active on it.
For example:
WCA forums have 555 posts and 46 users
ESW forums have 1133 posts and 146 users
iE (ours Very Happy) have 791 posts and only 17 users
And if we consider the dates when these forums were made, we can be pretty satisfied with activity on our forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vivar

Vivar

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
The server is certainly very popular... it's full almost non-stop and we are doing a very good job to keep forum interesting and visited. There is only few people who are not in clan registered, but rest of us are very active on it.
For example:
And if we consider the dates when these forums were made, we can be pretty satisfied with activity on our forum Very Happy
speed wrote:
lol sam fisher dont shout Very Happy Hmm. btw i think we should let ppl try out to join or something cause forum is kinda empty and boring Very Happy That dosent mean we accept everyone. And maybe having recruits who are improving and willing to join is not a bad idea but idk what you think...

This is y i made this topic/poll...... anyways u can recruit some players .....
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:41 pm

I say yes Very Happy I mean we continue but making it official so we can say on server if you want to join iE visit bla bla bla. Then we can accept or not. we can alos make some special forum so we can discuss if hes good enough or not.
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:02 pm

speed wrote:
I say yes Very Happy I mean we continue but making it official so we can say on server if you want to join iE visit bla bla bla. Then we can accept or not. we can alos make some special forum so we can discuss if hes good enough or not.

Do we really want clan and community again? But we should open recruitment and only recruit people who are really good.
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:12 pm

speed wrote:
like this
If u think u r rlly good for iE u can try 2 join on www.iron....blablablabla
i think we should do it but reject allmost all that aren't hmm special? xD
like sensei if some1 is like him ok he may recruit.
Very Happy
BTW i like thing the way they are now exepct few thingys lol!
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:19 pm

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:

Oh ye and like 11-12 of us post hehe and srsly it has been like 2-3 weeks since the forum started and we have so much posts... Very Happy
congrats 2 every1 lol!
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:31 pm

We shouldnt recruit yet. MAYBE if somone is veeery mature and good to help us in war. Like Sensei. And ye rly good job with active on forum Smile
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:33 pm

speed wrote:

Ye but not like it was in WCA, ye ? For excample when we would have about 50 ppl who want to join iE| and only one very good player would get in.
Back to top Go down
Danny <3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:58 pm

Its all what Blaze will say now.
We havent got a core, so he wont say yes.

if we got an core then we will recruit.

Those are his words.
Back to top Go down
https://ironedgeforums.forummotion.com
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:26 pm

When will we make core? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:44 pm

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
When will we make core? Very Happy

I got quad core?

LOL! fail joke
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:23 pm

I'd let you have my cores if you know what i mean..

Elsarild thought your joke failed? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:29 pm

You both fail Razz
But seriously, when will we make core? study
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:42 pm

i think we should recruit only guys that are like sensei. Only things that acctually matters about recruiting is dedication to your clan and how good you are. We cant take newbies and train them. That would sound like real army and i sont want that Wink Wink Wink

Last edited by Antrop on Tue May 05, 2009 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:46 pm

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
You both fail Razz

When you tell me what you mean by a core? you mean when we decide who should be the supreme rules of all? xD
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:52 pm

Elsarild wrote:
Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
You both fail Razz

When you tell me what you mean by a core? you mean when we decide who should be the supreme rules of all? xD

By core, we mean the main team in our clan that will play most of the wars or something like that. Like 10 of us or idk how many...
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:21 am

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
Elsarild wrote:
Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
You both fail Razz

By core, we mean the main team in our clan that will play most of the wars or something like that. Like 10 of us or idk how many...

Allrighty, i don't think I'm gonna make the core then, i suck so hard with AK =/
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:41 am

im oughttie of core till exams are over and till i get new connection.. i'l fight wca anytime tho Very Happy
My starting five goes like this

Blaze > Sniper
Waffled > Aku
Hemol > Aku
Sick > ak 47
speed > ak 47

others wud be
Antrop > aku
Me > aku
Razor > 47 i think i dunno which he prefers :S
Elsarild > Ak 47
Effex and Basics > i dunno either :S

Edit1 by Elsarild: I use AK, but i need training with it
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:14 pm

hmm well i cant understand one thing. Everybody voted no and he said we should only vote good players Sad You should have voted yes then. cause that's what all are saying that we have good players to join us + what the fk is the core? I can see the core cause all iE members are all active everywhere, we are training, we talk together and shits, that's what the core i can imagine. + iE is only clan no community sorry if it was understood wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:22 pm

I voted yes. And you shouldn't really bother with poll results that much... questions yes or no don't have the right answer. Like, we want to recruit, but only good people, so people don't know what to vote. People's comments should be the thing that matters. If most of people say 'we should accept good people' then we should accept good people.

But by good people, I mean good people. We want better people, not worse. By accepting people who play worse then us, we are lowering reputation of clan and we don't get anything out of it. We should be trying to make something like esw. They accept only the best players.
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:24 pm

Jayanath wrote:

Razor > 47 i think i dunno which he prefers :S
depends on the map...sometimes ak-74 sometimes 47 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:34 pm

Ye now i will play noyl ak74 i think to train hard skillz on it. Is waffled preffering AkU ? On noobmod he always using ak7 i think.
Back to top Go down
Vivar

Vivar

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:23 pm

The avg. of the top 6 posters is 110....that means 110*6=660.......there are about 880......and the rest 12 members made only 220 post........so.....only 6 ppl are very active and making many posts....(small or big doesnt matter)......so the forum is a bit boring....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allow new players to iE?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Edge Forums :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: