Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Allow new players to iE?

Go down 
+6
hemol
razor955
speed
Sick'n'Twisted
Elsarild
Vivar
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should iE recruit players??
Yes
Allow new players to iE? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%Allow new players to iE? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
No
Allow new players to iE? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap57%Allow new players to iE? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
insane'
Admin

Allow new players to iE? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:50 pm

im sorry but the forums are very interesting to me.. hemol me and waffled are def. aku Very Happy
we shud hav two 47 men and two 74 men in war.. makes kinda sense to me Smile
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:54 pm

Sam if it boring to yuo you can go to another forum Smile

Ye AkU <3
Back to top Go down
Danny <3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:04 pm

BBashers has absolutely none AK 47 men, just AK 74 and in some cases 1 47 man.
Back to top Go down
https://ironedgeforums.forummotion.com
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:09 pm

samfisher wrote:
The avg. of the top 6 posters is 110....that means 110*6=660.......there are about 880......and the rest 12 members made only 220 post........so.....only 6 ppl are very active and making many posts....(small or big doesnt matter)......so the forum is a bit boring....

If you want to see boring forum, go to wca. It's uber boring. All they 'talk' about is their pwnage scores and wars against other pwnage clans...
I find our forum very very interesting
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:11 pm

waffled remember the eSuba bbashers demo.. maybe they shud have had a 47 man... this is the uber prawnage forums.. stfu xD this is the side of the fence where the grass is always red.. no book clubbing and picnics in iE afro
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:21 pm

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
samfisher wrote:
The avg. of the top 6 posters is 110....that means 110*6=660.......there are about 880......and the rest 12 members made only 220 post........so.....only 6 ppl are very active and making many posts....(small or big doesnt matter)......so the forum is a bit boring....

If you want to see boring forum, go to wca. It's uber boring. All they 'talk' about is their pwnage scores and wars against other pwnage clans...
I find our forum very very interesting

Agreed, i find far over 90% of the topics here interesting ^^
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:40 am

close this voting. Cuzz its obvius that we wont recruit yet. BTW sick your right all they do in forum is posting their scores and braging. Thank god my brother dont know how to post his scores Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy. HE SUCK
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:48 am

*LOCKED*
Back to top Go down
blaze
Admin
blaze

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:01 pm

even tho its locked,but ive just seen this Very Happy
anyway for all
no speed,we wont recruit anymore players,atleast not for now,cuzz im NOT GONNA MAKE same mistake like i did with WCA !
so no recruiting,cuzz we already have good players and we dont need anymore!
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:16 pm

fk this sux Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allow new players to iE?   Allow new players to iE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allow new players to iE?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Edge Forums :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: