Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)

Go down 
+5
Elsarild
Antrop
hemol
razor955
Danny <3
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

iE| or iEdge.
iEdge.
Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_vote_lcap33%Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
iE|
Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_vote_lcap67%Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Something else (Post a reply then with your tag)
Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_vote_lcap0%Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Danny <3
Admin

Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) Empty
PostSubject: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:36 pm

I made this so sick doesnt have to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ironedgeforums.forummotion.com
razor955

razor955

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:09 pm

ehh didn't we agreed on this?
its kind a weird like this IEdge.razor
its better like it is now
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:11 pm

I wont change mine :s
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:15 pm

hemol wrote:

Niether i will. No offence but iEdge is stupid to wear. And you shouldnt make a poll about it
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:19 pm

Antrop wrote:
hemol wrote:

Niether i will. No offence but iEdge is stupid to wear. And you shouldnt make a poll about it

Agreed, it looks dump as hell, plus it takes up waaaaaaaay to many letters.
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:20 pm

wats wrong with iEdge.. just asking.. me sick and gaz <3 it.. even speed i think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danny <3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:21 pm

Elsarild wrote:
Antrop wrote:
hemol wrote:

Thats bullshit, BBashers , eSuba, Insidae, eSports

Theyre all long, so that makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:21 pm

Jayanath wrote:
wats wrong with iEdge.. just asking.. me sick and gaz <3 it.. even speed i think Very Happy

iEdge. too long and its not original to wear something like that. iE| is original, unique and easy to understand.
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Waffled =D wrote:
Elsarild wrote:
Antrop wrote:
hemol wrote:

Thats bullshit, BBashers , eSuba, Insidae, eSports

Theyre all long, so that makes no sense.

BBashers , eSuba, Insidae, eSports thats good but iEdge is not cuzz it is not original BBashers is cool name, but Iron edge should not wear iEdge cuzz it isnt cool to wear its better iE|

Last edited by Antrop on Fri May 08, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:25 pm

iE| is as original as cow shit.. which is not so original btw..,
ur name is 6 letters mine is also 6.. i can wear iEdge tag just fine.. i even got 3 or 4 charachters to spare
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:27 pm

Jayanath wrote:
iE| is as original as cow shit.. which is not so original btw..,
ur name is 6 letters mine is also 6.. i can wear iEdge tag just fine.. i even got 3 or 4 charachters to spare

First of all we all agreed to wear iE|cuzz it was looking good and when we talked about the tag there was a suggestion iEdge and we all agreed that is better iE|
Back to top Go down
Danny <3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm

We never said iE| looked good, you all just weared it cause Blaze did.
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm

Waffled =D wrote:

YES you said thats why we are wearing iE|
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:33 pm

i believe i went to sleep that night before we could decide on a tag.. Very Happy either way dont be rednecks -_- give it a fking chance pls
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:44 pm

Waffled =D wrote:
i wouldn't say so we all agreed if u remember in xfire chat room what will it be....
Back to top Go down
Vivar

Vivar

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:46 pm

iEdge|Sam Fisher
iE|Sam Fisher
iE/Sam Fisher

These 3 tags are good......

PS i know that i am not in iE......its just an example

EDIT1:i just found out that this is the 1001th post.....
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:51 pm

i hope u didnt vote sam..
and its

iEdge. insane'

not a / -_-
Back to top Go down
Vivar

Vivar

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:09 pm

Jayanath wrote:
i hope u didnt vote sam..
and its

iEdge. insane'

not a / -_-

I know........those are the 1's i am suggesting........and sorry for this......i was accidentally clicked iEdge. instead of iE|...
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:13 pm

no u didnt.. there was alredy 2 votes when i voted.. and the third one fore iEdge is by me..
Back to top Go down
Vivar

Vivar

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:26 pm

I thought u were telling me that i voted iEdge........so i told i click the wrong option........iE| is also good.......did see all the tags i have posted?? iE| is also included......so i voted for iE|tag.......the other are suggestion......
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Why shouldn't change tag? It's not that big of deal. We did it in WCA many times. First for clan was [] and for community =[]= or w/e then == for clan, then we made groups with [a/b/c] tag on back, then we made =W[C]A= tags, etc.

iE| was the first one we made and a lot of guys hated it. it's too small, that E looks fucking ugly next to those 2 'tall', slim letters. It is too ordinary and not original.

iEdge has 5 letters in it and =W[C]A= has 7 letters. You do the math. It's not too long. It looks more professional, appealing, and goes along with names better.
iEdge. poet_+
iEdge. antrop
iEdge. insane'
It is more recognizable and simply looks better... Give it a chance...
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:43 pm

you forgot sick

iEdge. blaze
iEdge. speed
iEdge. hemol
iEdge. r4zor
iEdge. danny

look how fking sexy it is Sad
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:57 pm

sec sec sec hold your horses Razz

I was looking at example iEdge. i think the . is not good i mean it dosent really separate name from tag. it should be more like iEdge|speed example it looks cooler Very Happy lets decide this and ye we can change tag. Just post your suggestion or what you like most and we'll decide together as a clan not individually.
Back to top Go down
Danny <3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:03 pm

the | makes it fail use * Smile
iEdge* Danny<3
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:56 pm

Yeah, iEdge* Poet_+ is definitely the best choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next