Iron Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)

Go down 
+5
Elsarild
Antrop
hemol
razor955
Danny <3
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

iE| or iEdge.
iEdge.
Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
iE|
Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Something else (Post a reply then with your tag)
Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Elsarild

Elsarild

Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:20 pm

I really don't like the tag 0.o
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:43 pm

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
Why shouldn't change tag? It's not that big of deal. We did it in WCA many times. First for clan was [] and for community =[]= or w/e then == for clan, then we made groups with [a/b/c] tag on back, then we made =W[C]A= tags, etc.

iE| was the first one we made and a lot of guys hated it. it's too small, that E looks fucking ugly next to those 2 'tall', slim letters. It is too ordinary and not original.

iEdge has 5 letters in it and =W[C]A= has 7 letters. You do the math. It's not too long. It looks more professional, appealing, and goes along with names better.
iEdge. poet_+
iEdge. antrop
iEdge. insane'
It is more recognizable and simply looks better... Give it a chance...

iEdge is shit tag it is even better tag =W[C]A= then iEdge and it looks shitty. iE| is simple, short and powerful. And this is iEdge. poet_+ very very very stupid
what is this with _+
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:49 pm

I'm not going to explain it to you if you don't get it...
iE| is too simple, too boring and SUCKS
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:25 pm

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
I'm not going to explain it to you if you don't get it...
iE| is too simple, too boring and SUCKS

You see we both agree taht is simple but it not sucks iEdge sucks and you can see that more ppl likes iE| then iEdge
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:29 pm

It's 5 vs 4 for now
Sam's vote doesn't count and he vote for iE
Speed obviously wants tag changed but little differently
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:13 pm

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
It's 5 vs 4 for now
Sam's vote doesn't count and he vote for iE
Speed obviously wants tag changed but little differently

ok sams doesnt count which means it is 3vs5
Back to top Go down
hemol

hemol

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:54 pm

And sick coulnt use sick'n'twist :s
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:57 pm

I'm sick of being Sick'n'Twisted Very Happy
I'm poet now xD
Actually, if we change tag I'll be poet and if tag stays the same I'll be Sick
Back to top Go down
speed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:15 am

i still need to vote lol but idk where i like both tags Very Happy
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:00 am

antrop you just dont see how prawnage this tag is.. this tag will get you 72 virgins Smile SEVENTY TWO..
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:07 am

Jayanath wrote:
antrop you just dont see how prawnage this tag is.. this tag will get you 72 virgins Smile SEVENTY TWO..

iEdge| tag is really pathetic and looks really bad and the letters i E d g e look at the tag WHY E is big letter and it is not p of prawnage.
Back to top Go down
Sick'n'Twisted

Sick'n'Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:11 am

And in iE| tag why is E big? THAT looks ridiculus. The fattest letter next to two narrow, high letters looks very uber ugly.
iEdge will get you 72 VIRGINS!
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:46 am

Sick'n'Twisted wrote:
And in iE| tag why is E big? THAT looks ridiculus. The fattest letter next to two narrow, high letters looks very uber ugly.
iEdge will get you 72 VIRGINS!

iE| tag looks just fine and see that more ppl think we should stick with iE| tag. iEdge tag is uber ugly
Back to top Go down
Elsarild

Elsarild

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:02 pm

Don't worry, anrop, i agree with you

iE| FOR LIFE!
Back to top Go down
razor955

razor955

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:49 pm

currently i have iEdge|Razor
and srsly i wasnt able 2 follow every single post so just choose already lol now i'm fine with any of this 2
Back to top Go down
Antrop

Antrop

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:29 pm

i think we should close this topic but if you wont then vote.
Back to top Go down
insane'
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:30 pm

why is this topic locked.. i see everyone in server wearing iEdge tag except antrop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)   Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll! Do you want the tag to be iE| or iEdge. :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2